QuestionSolvedVB | DropDrownList

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
VB | DropDrownList
Hello, I was wondering how can I make a dropdownlist switch to a different form when that text in the Dropdownlist is pressed?

I am making a Gameswitcher and it'll Switch to various games, But How do I make it do that?

May someone send me the code to all of this in a neat "Code" Box please?

I Basically need the code that allows me to switch to a different form using DropDownList?

My DropDownList does allow me to click on it and see the texts but how do I make it so when I Click the text it'll change to that game?


@Liz
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
@ @Sasuke Uchiha! What do you want to do exactly? (Be brief please)
When you click the Drop down list a variety of things show in the drop down bar, but when I click on them nothing happens, How do I make it so when you click say like it said "Youtube" It'll redirect you to youtube or another form I made, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
When you click the Drop down list a variety of things show in the drop down bar, but when I click on them nothing happens, How do I make it so when you click say like it said "Youtube" It'll redirect you to youtube or another form I made, etc.
If ComboBox1.SelectItem = "Youtube" Then
'Code
End if
I didn't test it but it should be something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


If ComboBox1.SelectItem = "Youtube" Then
'Code
End if
I didn't test it but it should be something like that.
This Code is the right one, It Should Definitely Work
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Hello, I was wondering how can I make a dropdownlist switch to a different form when that text in the Dropdownlist is pressed?

I am making a Gameswitcher and it'll Switch to various games, But How do I make it do that?

May someone send me the code to all of this in a neat "Code" Box please?

I Basically need the code that allows me to switch to a different form using DropDownList?

My DropDownList does allow me to click on it and see the texts but how do I make it so when I Click the text it'll change to that game?


@Liz
Biesi's code should work.

and was mentioning liz really necessary?

Also, make sure you put it in the ldropdownboxthingy.selectitem event/sub.
Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGenocide View Post
Biesi's code should work.

and was mentioning liz really necessary?

Also, make sure you put it in the ldropdownboxthingy.selectitem event/sub.
Thanks and most people don't check out VB Discussion sub category, plus Liz is a mod of this part of the forums?
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Thanks and most people don't check out VB Discussion sub category, plus Liz is a mod of this part of the forums?
Liz isn't a moderator, She's an admin.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


Liz isn't a moderator, She's an admin.
Mod, Admin, same, just different Powers! Plus, I call any staff mod :3
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Mod, Admin, same, just different Powers! Plus, I call any staff mod :3
Well as you like.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


Well as you like.
Also, I Have a question; On PLayup website, is it just accounts? Because I wanna Sell copies of CS6 Pohotoshop owned by a company with unlimited to uses (Basically selling for those who don't trust piratebay stuff, that's why i'm selling like $2) But I made a Button on my signature with a link to it, but will that still work for it? Or should I just make a seperate thread on mpgh about selling it?
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Also, I Have a question; On PLayup website, is it just accounts? Because I wanna Sell copies of CS6 Pohotoshop owned by a company with unlimited to uses (Basically selling for those who don't trust piratebay stuff, that's why i'm selling like $2) But I made a Button on my signature with a link to it, but will that still work for it? Or should I just make a seperate thread on mpgh about selling it?
Selling programs is prohibited here on MPGH.
Also, remove the link from your signature because auto-buy links is not allowed (anything related).
@Sasuke Uchiha! Moderators are here to maintain the forum, not answer your questions.

http://work.chron.com/moderator-duties-21978.html
A moderator plays a vital role in establishing the tenor of a forum and guiding its conduct. The duties of moderators include facilitating introduction of participants in a forum, encouraging robust discussion of the forum’s agenda, maintaining order throughout the proceedings, ensuring that the interactions remain within the identified theme and for online forums. It includes editing, moving and even deleting postings.
People check the vb section...but not many are eager to answer simple questions like this. Surely a book on vb.net would teach you what you want to know?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us