WTSSelling COL2

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling COL2
Selling this COL2 has some good stuff on it including 875k gp, 80 day name color change and some other stuff just go through and look at the pictures below... NO LOW OFFERS! My skype: timmyturner2012@hotmail.com

I will show account in-game upon request..




Ill offer $20 karma koin.. mostly because it's almost stripped aside from the GP.
Quote Originally Posted by Levels View Post
Ill offer $20 karma koin.. mostly because it's almost stripped aside from the GP.
Paypal or PSN cards only and no thanks.
I could offer $30, since it's stripped, and barely has any permanent items. Including rank items. Most I can do is $30.
Quote Originally Posted by kamart512 View Post
I could offer $30, since it's stripped, and barely has any permanent items. Including rank items. Most I can do is $30.
Add my skype, if i don't get any more offers i'll sell it to you.
it has scorpion perm now
bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Is this account still available, and what's the best offer you have at the moment?
Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
Is this account still available, and what's the best offer you have at the moment?
$35 right now@@@@@@
i would like to buy this account from u 35$ Paypal money contact my skype if your interesting ... skype : nelchukz
Quote Originally Posted by Extrovert123 View Post
i messaged you on skype
what is your mpgh name?
Sold to @krazigun for $45, good guy he went first was very understanding would deal with him again definitely.
@Symmetrical close thread.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us