QuestionSolvedCracking Rate? (EggCrack)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking Rate? (EggCrack)
So I recently decided to start cracking alts again. Maybe my internet got fucked up or something, or maybe I forgot how to configure things properly. But I've been much slower at cracking then I used to be.

I'm putting in plenty of fresh proxies, checking them for 5000ms, and setting max threads to 256. I'm using the same configuration that I used way back in 2013 to crack alts. So am I fucking up somewhere or have you guys been getting much slower cracking rates with Eggcrack? Like, I'm getting 1 attempt per second a lot of the time.
EggCrack Just does that You have to have a good computer 8gb ram +
Your Proxies are bad and your Internet is slow and too many threads
One of that
Maybe try less threads or find better Proxies
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Your Proxies are bad and your Internet is slow and too many threads
One of that
Maybe try less threads or find better Proxies
Thanks for your advice, I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
EggCrack Just does that You have to have a good computer 8gb ram +
I have a top of the line computer :O
Quote Originally Posted by whiteghost99 View Post
Thanks for your advice, I'll give it a try.


I have a top of the line computer :O
What computer do you have?
And I normally get about 15 - 25 per second. On a bad day 3 - 7
A nice asus desktop with 8gb of ram and Intel® Core™ i5-4570 Processor
Quote Originally Posted by whiteghost99 View Post
A nice asus desktop with 8gb of ram and Intel® Core™ i5-4570 Processor
I have a shitty pc ^-^ and get 10 attemps xd
FFS use, Sentry MBA... Idiots...
is there a way someone could teach me how to use Sentry MBA for cracking mc accounts ??
Quote Originally Posted by Immmortal View Post
is there a way someone could teach me how to use Sentry MBA for cracking mc accounts ??
You need the config and a hq combo for cracking and proxies
can you teach me wize one
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us