<Insert your web-browser here>

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
<Insert your web-browser here>
I'm bringing it back again, all WebBrowser releases should be posted in this sticky. I will leave all currently released browser's where they are, but all future ones will be moved here.

You guys seriously lack creativity, and we seriously are sick of substandard browsers. Don't view this as a punishment, just look at it as an opportunity to think of better programs to write, rather than just following a 10 minute YouTube tutorial and releasing it.

If I start seeing an influx of hotkey spammers, I will create a sticky for them too


NOTE: WebBrowsers made using the Gecko WebKit will not have to be put in the sticky.
ok, i'll release it here then.
made it a while ago, and never fully finished it....
lazy i guess, but ehh, just for me and a friend when i made it..

use:
Code:
1. open it 2. menu - browser options 3. fast setup 4. click the x in the top left 5. menu - proxy settings 6. default - set proxy 7. wait for it to load.
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/browser.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/browsset.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/pageset.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/proxset.png[/IMG]

features
Inbuilt proxy
homepage set ability
fast setup - for on the go
quick links

proxie sub feature
if its on, no logging in to websites.
(your info on somebody elses comp)

if a decent programmer wants a module i use, just pm me for it.
be happy to give it away knowing it would be used for somthing decent...



virus scans
virus total
virusscan
Mini-browser.zipattachment deleted · 408 downloads before removal
Amazing man; love your work; you use VB to make thing?

Do you have any tips for a noob?

I know VB just to let you know.
Quote Originally Posted by killerszzz99 View Post
Amazing man; love your work; you use VB to make thing?

Do you have any tips for a noob?

I know VB just to let you know.
1º Ofc its made in VB, THIS IS THE VISUAL BASIC SECTIOOON!
2º Tips for webbrowsers? If you dont know this, You dont know VB.
3º Lets stop with this posts =) This is for webdicksbrowsers..
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


1º Ofc its made in VB, THIS IS THE VISUAL BASIC SECTIOOON!
2º Tips for webbrowsers? If you dont know this, You dont know VB.
3º Lets stop with this posts =) This is for webdicksbrowsers..
VB is visual basic

and the only reason i posted this was because i'm not sure how to make a browser with visual basic
Quote Originally Posted by killerszzz99 View Post
VB is visual basic

and the only reason i posted this was because i'm not sure how to make a browser with visual basic
google tells all, youtube shows all....
Visual basic... BASIC, if you know the language: English! At a intermediate + level than this coding language is easy as pie..
Make some webbrowsers with style like Jason said: Gecko .. i'll release mine when it's finished all i can give you guys now.. is a standard webbrowser with history, bookmarks, tabs, .. but it doesn't uses the Gecko engine, yet

WebBrowsers get posted so many times.. good luck
Quote Originally Posted by CptnDutch View Post
Visual basic... BASIC, if you know the language: English! At a intermediate + level than this coding language is easy as pie..
Make some webbrowsers with style like Jason said: Gecko .. i'll release mine when it's finished all i can give you guys now.. is a standard webbrowser with history, bookmarks, tabs, .. but it doesn't uses the Gecko engine, yet

WebBrowsers get posted so many times.. good luck
Next time I find some free time, I will release a tutorial on setting up the Gecko Engine.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Next time I find some free time, I will release a tutorial on setting up the Gecko Engine.
Oooh that would be great!
I want to learn it to do it in that way

Thanks in advance mate !
Dora The Explorer "Fishexplorer"
This is mine -
History, Print, Save etc.. Shows full link not just "facebook.com" but "http://facebook.com/profileid="Etc... "Hotkeys" Enter to navigate, f5 refresh f6 stop, f12 close. Progress bar, Labels..
Picture:




Virus scans:
Dora the Explorer.rar - Escaneador de virus de Jotti

OPSWAT Metascan
Dora the Explorer.rarattachment deleted · 103 downloads before removal
Thanks,
I like *****'s browser, does its job, and allows for use within a school's firewall
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?