<Insert your web-browser here>

Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by jordyhs12@ View Post
Black Doom ( Beta ) 1.0
Add Tab
Remove Tab
Page Properties
Change Search Engine
Change Homepage
Tabcontrol
Enter for url and search
--------------------
Black Doom is an Gecko ( Mozzila Firefox ) Web-Browser
- Javascript ( Yes )
- Cookies Enabled ( Yes )
- Flash 11.6 ( Yes )
- Java 7 ( u9 ) ( Yes )
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.2; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko

Screenshots:





Download:

Aprove Please @Liz

Virus Scans :
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1362837380/
black doom.exe - Jotti's malware scan
yow can i have your codes?? pls
Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
ok, i'll release it here then.
made it a while ago, and never fully finished it....
lazy i guess, but ehh, just for me and a friend when i made it..

use:
Code:
1. open it 2. menu - browser options 3. fast setup 4. click the x in the top left 5. menu - proxy settings 6. default - set proxy 7. wait for it to load.
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/browser.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/browsset.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/pageset.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/*****179/Programs/proxset.png[/IMG]

features
Inbuilt proxy
homepage set ability
fast setup - for on the go
quick links

proxie sub feature
if its on, no logging in to websites.
(your info on somebody elses comp)

if a decent programmer wants a module i use, just pm me for it.
be happy to give it away knowing it would be used for somthing decent...



virus scans
virus total
virusscan

I Know it's not a trojan horse, but lol! When I downloaded this my AVG Popped up and it said the threat was "Thread: Trojan Horse Dropper.exe xD"
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
I Know it's not a trojan horse, but lol! When I downloaded this my AVG Popped up and it said the threat was "Thread: Trojan Horse Dropper.exe xD"
False detection.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


False detection.
You analyzed the entire executable?
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
You analyzed the entire executable?
I didn't but I assume Global Moderators approved the file so it should be safe.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


False detection.
vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


I didn't but I assume Global Moderators approved the file so it should be safe.
are you picking up what I'm laying down?
This browser in not that good im still a beginner to VB so please dont so "oh shit this sucks"
Somebody reply for a browser do i need a virus scan <3
VirusTotal-h t t p s :/ /.virustotal./en/file/e2b8a06c9343d9afd4ec6a346681e610cc87e023bc8b675e29 80d8c120e4adb4/analysis/1425193231/
Jotti-h t t p : / /virusscan.jotti./en/scanresult/3759b4372f67f56fea0eb54b4d41bd3fd0148fca



For links just add com and www for jotti there is no wwwand add org
Pictures are in the attatchments!

BTW the toolbar is fake just for fun <3






Is there any way you can rename the "Dora the Explorer" that pops up on the upper left of the browser's window?
Just a few screenshots of a browser I made years ago not long after chrome was released (Webkit .NET)

Open in new tab and zoom to 100%


good job my friend
Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?