Speehack without host_framerate or host_timescale

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Speehack without host_framerate or host_timescale
I've been using host_framerate for speedhacking but it sucks so im asking if anyone knows any other speedhacks that don't use host_framerate or host_timescale. I tried using nanohacks speedhack with cvar3 but that didn't work, I tried gDaaps speedhack and that didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Im Friendly View Post
Cheat Engine
lel feg use pspeed
where can I find Pspeed? i've heard and looked for it but I haven't found anything. If you could kindly link me somewhere I can find it.
"pSpeed" is just CL_Move recursion. It isn't perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by anime_is_gay View Post
"pSpeed" is just CL_Move recursion. It isn't perfect.
elaborate on a more 'perfect' speed
Why? Reverse it yourself and figure it out. Hint: don't call CreateMove again.
Code:
BYTE* bSendPacket = (BYTE*)(*(char**)CL_Move - 0x1);
bSendPacket = 50; // change 50 with the speed u want

_asm {
    pushad
    mov ebp, bSendPacket
    popad
};
So I found this but it's in C# and I don't know how to implement that onto garrys mod like lua. Can anyone tell me what to do?
Quote Originally Posted by lolman59 View Post
Code:
BYTE* bSendPacket = (BYTE*)(*(char**)CL_Move - 0x1);
bSendPacket = 50; // change 50 with the speed u want

_asm {
    pushad
    mov ebp, bSendPacket
    popad
};
So I found this but it's in C# and I don't know how to implement that onto garrys mod like lua. Can anyone tell me what to do?
this code will only works with c# and python!
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
this code will only works with c# and python!
So where do i put that code? or if you have another one, where should i put it?
Quote Originally Posted by lolman59 View Post
So where do i put that code? or if you have another one, where should i put it?
try putting it in notepad++ and use Blaze Compiler 2014 Revision
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
try putting it in notepad++ and use Blaze Compiler 2014 Revision
Demolition probably forgot to mention that u'll need to download and enable CMOS-jumper override plugin.
Code:
_G = nil;
debug.getregistry() = nil;
local runCSharpCode = function(x) pcall(print, x); cam.End3D(); end;

local asmRun = [[
BYTE* bSendPacket = (BYTE*)(*(char**)CL_Move - 0x1);
bSendPacket = 50; // change 50 with the speed u want

_asm {
    pushad
    mov ebp, bSendPacket
    popad
};
]];

runCSharpCode(asmRun);
I got this, it's in C# i think but the problem is I don't know what to do with it.
Quote Originally Posted by lolman59 View Post
Code:
_G = nil;
debug.getregistry() = nil;
local runCSharpCode = function(x) pcall(print, x); cam.End3D(); end;

local asmRun = [[
BYTE* bSendPacket = (BYTE*)(*(char**)CL_Move - 0x1);
bSendPacket = 50; // change 50 with the speed u want

_asm {
    pushad
    mov ebp, bSendPacket
    popad
};
]];

runCSharpCode(asmRun);
I got this, it's in C# i think but the problem is I don't know what to do with it.
get visual studio and fucking compile it -.-
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?