Error

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Error
hey guys, I have a problem, when I run the game I get an error every time :S

This is the error : Please visit the Europe BlackShot service at : TwoWar.com - Your Portal for millitary Free2Play MMOGs.

I need Help
Are you using a hack?
No I'm not using a hack but want to play Garena xd
Quote Originally Posted by maurice99231 View Post
hey guys, I have a problem, when I run the game I get an error every time :S

This is the error : Please visit the Europe BlackShot service at : TwoWar.com - Your Portal for millitary Free2Play MMOGs.

I need Help
You're only allowed to play on TwoWar Blackshot based on your location.
So there is no trick somehow to play on garena?
Quote Originally Posted by maurice99231 View Post
So there is no trick somehow to play on garena?
use VPN to play garena blackshot
Sorry ... I'm dumb but what is VPN or where can i download it xd

sorry for stupid
PS: We are community :P
Quote Originally Posted by maurice99231 View Post
Sorry ... I'm dumb but what is VPN or where can i download it xd

sorry for stupid
PS: We are community :P
To change your ip address google it
i have now kepard and can change so my Internet .. but now there is "Failed to connect to server"
do you know what to do ?=
Whould be nice xd

Mfg: Maurice
PS: Thanks for all
Quote Originally Posted by maurice99231 View Post
i have now kepard and can change so my Internet .. but now there is "Failed to connect to server"
do you know what to do ?=
Whould be nice xd

Mfg: Maurice
PS: Thanks for all
There is nothing a problem if you have a new keypad by using it maybe there is a problem in your net or connection cable usb in keypad
I have not a plan how to fix ... Fu.ck
can you help me ?
I done Two screens





I Hope you can help me xd
Hmm.. then i cant play garena ??
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?