Thoughts on Far Cry 4

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Thoughts on Far Cry 4
Anyone play it yet? Just torrented mine, hoping to get to playing it soon as I get home from work. Let me know what you guys think of the game so far, No Spoilers if you would please!
Complete fucking shit.

Ubishit just keeps on digging.
looks pretty awsome but i'd rather pay for it to thank the devs
Shit there's already a good torrent?
Gonna get it when i get home from work tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
good one lol, for far cry 4, go to kat.ph(website) and click Far Cry 4 in big letters at the top right and download the first torrent
Oh thank you c: already got the PirateBay one so im fine. im going to buy the gold edition when it comes out though
All game is crank in pirate you can download that...no need to buy on steam
Hopefully Ubisoft doesn't fuck this one up..
Quote Originally Posted by Horizon4 View Post
Hopefully Ubisoft doesn't fuck this one up..
I thought Far Cry 3 was awesome, hopefully 4 lives up to the Hype.
I've seen that they have to demanding graphics?
Pretty bad game from what I heard, haven't tried it personally though.
i'm almost finishing the download!!

Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
you are welcome all c: works for me and is super awsome !!!
FarCry 3 – Black Box (SilverTorrent)
imma buy the game because the graphics is too amazing
fk the torrents
Not even going to infect my hard drive with Ubisoft until I see more, and maybe I'll be convinced to torrent it.
God knows I ain't fucking buying that shit.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?