QuestionSolvedChanging PlayerID while changing account ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Changing PlayerID while changing account ?
Hello guys,

I've got a little problem :

I've got 2 ArmA 3 accounts (lets say account A and account B)

I've been banned from Asylum on account B, and when I'm trying to go onto it with account A, it says the same thing, I'm banned.

How can I change my PlayerID while changing account ?

Thanks in advance !
It could be IP also, depends how soon u tried to to back into the server in your legit account after being banned. It's possible they are both banned now...
Well I've never hacked with the other account, so you think restarting my router will do the trick ?

EDIT : When I connect on my account A, I've got the same profiles as the account B, but I did not checked the PID
If it is a IP ban, then unplug your modem and router, wait 30 seconds, and then plug them both back in.
If you're using one account and 2 profiles, you have the same pID.

You have two arma/steam accounts right?
Yes I have 2 ArmA3/Steam accounts, but can't figure out why I'm banned from both..
I tell you what, this might sound anal, but this is what i do when i'm server banned.

Restart my PC.
Log into new steam account.
open arma 3 and change my player profile to a new one.
unplug my router for 30 seconds and plug back in. (or use vpn)
join server.


this works for me.

example: if you are banned and you could change everything but log in with the same player name, and an admin will just ban you for being retarded...
Okay thank's it works !
Quote Originally Posted by rameleu View Post
Okay thank's it works !
Believe this is solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?