SolvedI MISS OLD HACK :(

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I MISS OLD HACK :(
WE MISS YOU ALL SIR !

Where Is ccman32 and all their team ? paradox , Riddick , Neox !
Not here .
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Not here .
Well you're not wrong, but to be more clear, ccman/ zzeta/ whoever else is on their team has made their own VIP hack site to compete with Jabber/ Illy/ Freddy's VIP hack site. Riddick is modding for Jabber's site, paradox hates everyone here so he left, and last I heard, Neox was having trouble getting his new hack undetected.

Also, I like the new avi Horror
this site now is dead
Sou u stil herre with the guis
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
I'm here. ^^
Hey, do you have any spare time? I want to learn how to help everyone here with hacks and macros, but I honestly don't know how to do it. If you can, that would be awesome! thanks
Quote Originally Posted by blvssed View Post
aware me on the sites?
We can't advertise here, sorry.
1) ccman32, zZzeta/S left to make a VIP hack site.

2) Fr3ddy11, JabberWock, Riddick, ILLY left a long time ago to make a VIP hack site. (Riddick recently joined them)

3) .Paradox, NeoX - Don't know. Busy probably or kept their hacks for themselves.

4) R3DDOT is busy with school and life basically.

5) We still have asqapro who is making macros really, not a big deal as macros are less suspicious.
Yes it was epic... godmode especially and OPK
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us