Thumbs upHACKS ARE WORKING

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
HACKS ARE WORKING
I was playing robocraft with my free premium from the new wolf update, and there were some no spread and no block clipping hackers. I have encountered several of them just from about 15 to 20 matches. Does anyone know where I could get these hacks?
I saw a player using rail without time reload.
yeah that'd be Cheat Engine. Someone figured that out I suppose, nice
Quote Originally Posted by lildrummerdrew View Post
yeah that'd be Cheat Engine. Someone figured that out I suppose, nice
nope yust tried CE yesterday "no readable memory" is the error message
Quote Originally Posted by cyberdine2275 View Post
nope yust tried CE yesterday "no readable memory" is the error message
There's a lot of error messages with it, and apparently that's one of 'em, yup. They definitely put their foot down on CE for anyone that doesn't feel like wasting an hour or two trying to figure out what's what (if not a lot longer), so looks like we're back to square one for weaponry hacks (although those were less useful anyways).

The main hacks I think would be best (if possible) to achieve would be "noclip" (norender or non-solid capabilities), radar hack (knowing where all enemies are at all times; might help if render hack is developed first), zoom-hack (for zoom-in on robo as well as zoom in weapon scope), speedhack (if even possible) <- not referring to overclocking or false packet sending (1.15 max etc. etc.) but rather adjusting the actual speed of a robo if possible. Highly doubt the last one is possible and just throwing out some ideas that are actually somewhat-easy, hard to patch, and would give huge advantages if applied correctly.

That being said
zzzzzzz
If anywhere have Robocraft Hack, please Add Me
Skype: energymen9
add me harper 111
if you can't find me send yours
So before 2 days ago i didn't play robocraft for a while, and when i opened my robocraft 2 days ago and i was playing i realized that for some reason i still have a cheat working .. I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW ! But when i was playing my turrets turn really fast with the mouse , and my hover speed is really fast. I'm assuming it was from a previous cheat i applied to my robocraft that , for some reason didn't get caught lol or patched ...
I know one, but it's (TOP SECRET) and will not get publiced.
Quote Originally Posted by Rmlv2001 View Post
I know one, but it's (TOP SECRET) and will not get publiced.
Then why are you posting?
Quote Originally Posted by Rmlv2001 View Post
I know one, but it's (TOP SECRET) and will not get publiced.
Skype: energymen9
Thanks in Advance Bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Kawakun View Post
Then why are you posting?
He's doing it for attention. He does not know any hacks, and if he did then he would not have proof, so there is even more reason to not believe him.
Quote Originally Posted by The Real DethStrike View Post
He's doing it for attention. He does not know any hacks, and if he did then he would not have proof, so there is even more reason to not believe him.
Ok, don't believe me if you don't want
Skype: krandos_the_1337

TTYS
I have no spread and no reload but im BS and i won't share
Even can read full packets with wpe
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us