WTS$100 OFF xbox one! (From official store)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
$100 OFF xbox one! (From official store)
So I have figured out a way to get $100 off xbox one from the official microsoft store.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/qmJWT6x.pngⓘ

I will be charging $20 per coupon code, sadly, these do not stack.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME ON MY SKYPE SINCE I AM INACTIVE ON MPGH. skype: <removed>

price is $20 FIRM. ONLY PAYPAL.
seems legit.
Quote Originally Posted by GodlyDr4g0n View Post
u did it kev?
no....... /msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by moustafaraed View Post
So I have figured out a way to get $100 off xbox one from the official microsoft store.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/qmJWT6x.png

I will be charging $20 per coupon code, sadly, these do not stack.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME ON MY SKYPE SINCE I AM INACTIVE ON MPGH. skype: moustafaalsafoo

price is $20 FIRM. ONLY PAYPAL.
Is it because it is refurbished?
And you obtained this coupon how exactly?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?