Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Ah shucks, still no Evie support until public commands? Kinda wanted to get her to lv 80. 1 level is an absolute pain, 9 more would bore me >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    interesting so i tried this with my fiona....and it totally flopped. the beginning went all right then it just.....failed once it got in. repeatedly got hit..died before it went to 4 bars of health. *shrug* i'd love to get this working but idk where im going wrong

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arnykl View Post
    interesting so i tried this with my fiona....and it totally flopped. the beginning went all right then it just.....failed once it got in. repeatedly got hit..died before it went to 4 bars of health. *shrug* i'd love to get this working but idk where im going wrong
    Then your stats aren't high enough.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Does this work for hammer fiona? of course i read that it works for sword but was wondering if it also worked for sword fifis too

Thanks
    Question! What skills did u get with longsword? I'm trying to convert my hammer into longsword right now.
    I got it working with Hammer Fiona, on easy, but it's working none the less, I have slight changes in the advanced section for the camera control.
    Last edited by Zacchuu; 12-29-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchuu View Post
    Question! What skills did u get with longsword? I'm trying to convert my hammer into longsword right now.
    I got it working with Hammer Fiona, on easy, but it's working none the less, I have slight changes in the advanced section for the camera control.
    It technically should work with hammer fiona; just put a lower attack speed in the box than what you have. If you have 30 Attspd with hammer, put something like 5 in the box to slow down the hits, tho even then they won't be optimized. Negative numbers should work fine as well. You will also need higher stats with hammer.
    My fiona has 100k AP, so she has all of the skills. But I'd focus on the ones that help out the LLRRR combo.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Zacchuu (12-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    why cant i download this yet lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    At 100th Run i got an error, duno what happened, let it run during the night.
    Adding the Picture to attachment is giving me an error, probably related to the Database error that happened here.
    https://s9.postimage.org/cg3kfaibz/Untitled.jpg

Thanks
    The download isn't working.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tkayzx View Post
    The download isn't working.
    Quote Originally Posted by aigk91 View Post
    why cant i download this yet lol
    Try again. It must be something with MPGH; I'll let @Dave84311 know.

Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    At 100th Run i got an error, duno what happened, let it run during the night.
    Adding the Picture to attachment is giving me an error, probably related to the Database error that happened here.
    https://s9.postimage.org/cg3kfaibz/Untitled.jpg
    If your max runs is 100, and you want the bot to send an email when it's done, but you didn't properly fill out all the email fields, then this error will occur. If this is not the case, then pm your .ini file text (you can erase your email account/pw ofc).
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 12-29-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    hm, it seems like it must be a problem with mpgh, nothing happens when you try to download.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

If your max runs is 100, and you want the bot to send an email when it's done, but you didn't properly fill out all the email fields, then this error will occur. If this is not the case, then pm your .ini file text (you can erase your email account/pw ofc).
    The strange part is that max runs was at 300, but thanks , I will check the mail thingy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    The strange part is that max runs was at 300, but thanks , I will check the mail thingy
    Maybe you can pm me your .ini file text, like I suggested if that wasn't the case

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    alright ty for the fast response. second question. when might this work with lann?

Thanks
    A piece of advice to low levels: get your standing endurance maxed asap (especially for Fiona) and you'll kill the boss much more easily. I'm noticing this while running it on my OP-geared Vella; she sucks at this with the low AP. Maxing standing endurance made her kill the boss almost twice as quickly vs. rE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast