does not work. it injects but closes the program after.
OutdatedExtreme Injector v3.5.2
Same thing for me.. It closes the program after injecting..
Manual map.
[html]
<Options>
<Advanced>
<DisableExceptionSupport>false</DisableExceptionSupport>
<DisableSEHValidation>false</DisableSEHValidation>
<HideFromDebugger>false</HideFromDebugger>
<ManualResolveImports>false</ManualResolveImports>
</Advanced>
<AutoInject>false</AutoInject>
<Background1>DodgerBlue</Background1>
<Background2>DeepSkyBlue</Background2>
<CloseOnInject>false</CloseOnInject>
<Delay>0</Delay>
<DelayBetween>0</DelayBetween>
<ErasePE>true</ErasePE>
<HideModule>true</HideModule>
<Method>4</Method>
<Scramble>
<CreateFakeDebugDirectory>true</CreateFakeDebugDirectory>
<CreateNewEntryPoint>false</CreateNewEntryPoint>
<InsertExtraSections>true</InsertExtraSections>
<ModifyAssemblyCode>true</ModifyAssemblyCode>
<ModifyImportTable>true</ModifyImportTable>
<MoveRelocationTable>true</MoveRelocationTable>
<RemoveDebugData>true</RemoveDebugData>
<RemoveUselessData>true</RemoveUselessData>
<RenameSections>true</RenameSections>
<ScrambleHeaderFields>true</ScrambleHeaderFields>
<ShiftSectionData>true</ShiftSectionData>
<ShiftSectionMemory>true</ShiftSectionMemory>
<StripSectionCharacteristics>true</StripSectionCharacteristics>
</Scramble>
<StealthInject>true</StealthInject>
<TextColor>White</TextColor>
</Options>
[/html]
Also throws the same System.Exception with v3.5.1.
OS: Windows 10
When I tried on Windows 8.1 and v3.3 (with the same settings), it works.
[html]
<Options>
<Advanced>
<DisableExceptionSupport>false</DisableExceptionSupport>
<DisableSEHValidation>false</DisableSEHValidation>
<HideFromDebugger>false</HideFromDebugger>
<ManualResolveImports>false</ManualResolveImports>
</Advanced>
<AutoInject>false</AutoInject>
<Background1>DodgerBlue</Background1>
<Background2>DeepSkyBlue</Background2>
<CloseOnInject>false</CloseOnInject>
<Delay>0</Delay>
<DelayBetween>0</DelayBetween>
<ErasePE>true</ErasePE>
<HideModule>true</HideModule>
<Method>4</Method>
<Scramble>
<CreateFakeDebugDirectory>true</CreateFakeDebugDirectory>
<CreateNewEntryPoint>false</CreateNewEntryPoint>
<InsertExtraSections>true</InsertExtraSections>
<ModifyAssemblyCode>true</ModifyAssemblyCode>
<ModifyImportTable>true</ModifyImportTable>
<MoveRelocationTable>true</MoveRelocationTable>
<RemoveDebugData>true</RemoveDebugData>
<RemoveUselessData>true</RemoveUselessData>
<RenameSections>true</RenameSections>
<ScrambleHeaderFields>true</ScrambleHeaderFields>
<ShiftSectionData>true</ShiftSectionData>
<ShiftSectionMemory>true</ShiftSectionMemory>
<StripSectionCharacteristics>true</StripSectionCharacteristics>
</Scramble>
<StealthInject>true</StealthInject>
<TextColor>White</TextColor>
</Options>
[/html]
Also throws the same System.Exception with v3.5.1.
OS: Windows 10
When I tried on Windows 8.1 and v3.3 (with the same settings), it works.

Yeah, I know, stick with v3.3 for now.
EDIT - Okay, so I felt real bad and I've made yet another update. @maddoggy00 Sorry to bug you yet again, please approve and change the title so the version is 3.5.2, thanks.
EDIT - Okay, so I felt real bad and I've made yet another update. @maddoggy00 Sorry to bug you yet again, please approve and change the title so the version is 3.5.2, thanks.
awesome work !!!
@master131 i try to use 3.3 n 3.4 version.But when i wan to inject it say unable to find kernal 32.....Im using window 32 bits injecting hacks.Im a newbie so teach me i try all injecting method.If i use the manual map it said it can find specific pointer.Help me please.
Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
When it doesn't, the program that the dll injected to, forced close. Even though ExtremeInjector says "success".
Does scrambling twice really affects the dll (open-gl based)? I scrambled it once, then injected it with scramble option enabled (identical with previous scramble).
(Win 10)
When it doesn't, the program that the dll injected to, forced close. Even though ExtremeInjector says "success".
Does scrambling twice really affects the dll (open-gl based)? I scrambled it once, then injected it with scramble option enabled (identical with previous scramble).
(Win 10)
if i use manual map it will say cannot write PE header to the process
I'm not 100% sure, it sounds like the anti-cheat for MAT could be causing this problem... Are you using auto-inject?
I can't say, scrambling twice may cause issues but I can't say for certain. You tried without scrambling or you're not willing to risk it?
I can't say, scrambling twice may cause issues but I can't say for certain. You tried without scrambling or you're not willing to risk it?
Tried still the same.help me please 

window 7 32 bits @master131
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsExtreme Injector v1.9
205 Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsExtreme Injector v2.1
344 Suggestions, Requests & General HelpNeed Help with my Extreme Injector V2EC 1 Combat Arms HelpExtreme Injector v2AN 1 Combat Arms HelpExtreme Injector V2.1 Not working suddenly...?
4

.