LagSwitch by InvasionXe v1

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Sry, I made sure to press only one button. A combination of keys it will be possible to upgrade, if I again be interested in such programs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fantark View Post
Sry, I made sure to press only one button. A combination of keys it will be possible to upgrade, if I again be interested in such programs
I'm just writing code is not a hot key, and the "readkey", it is best working to game( I'm think so). Write code to use the combination with my method is not difficult, so it is likely along with renewal, I will make another mode and clamping key, and with it will improve the config settings.

P/S: Now you can use the any tools with macros such as AHK to pressed SHIFT+W
wow nice i like it but dont play too much anymore
thanks for uploading
*-*- toext me pm

- - - Updated - - -

harry up baybe
lmao //2short
How to make it work only when the Ctrl key is held down?
Shift W
For some reason, Shift-W doesn't work...
works as intended
works as intended
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?