OutdatedSimple LagSwitch Software

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Simple LagSwitch Software
Hello,

I was impressed of an howl2000's idea and his LagSwitch so i decided to make another one. This app is written in C#.

howl2000:
This release is a software lag switch. It is used to exploit the game by interrupting your internet connection. This causes everyone else to freeze on your screen, and causes you to appear to teleport to them. I quit playing the game due to overuse of hacks and abuse. This hack can be used along side any hack. It runs on your toolbar hidden.
I hope You don't mind that i borrowed your description.

Requirements:
WinXP +
.NETFramework 3.5 (downgraded from 4.5 coz of xp users )

How it works? (method)
Basically i made it easier and simplier to use (i hope so).
I used ipconfig /renew /release to interrupt and bring back connection.

Instructions and info
This is first version, so binding hotkeys is not possible for this very moment. I will implement this function if You guys like this app


Hotkeys:
CTRL+S toggle online/offline mode
CAPSLOCK pressing = offline, release = back online


Tray:
RED - offline mode
GREEN - online mode


Limits:
Please wait at least 1s before toggle on/off.

How does it work in CoD:BO2?
youtube.com/watch?v=rE-fkYAslYQ

VirusTotal(exe):
Code:
virustotal.com/en/file/b312b0b6ee4f1e9e466a211a237eb857582e36f02310ec61be883b24770bc755/analysis/
AV-Scan (zip):
Code:
virustotal.com/en/file/4fd88b02a567efdcfe042f8a435b73a2253b1cb569fbea00abcde7f62a9597b8/analysis/1400048603/
virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/83db9cefc9e7ab50ad0c015ce8e1274a3b327c45
Download:

Note: For now i won't release source of this app, BUUUUT, i didn't try to hide code either, so feel free to decompile

I'm not allowed to post links so please someone edit this thread.
This ap will also work with other games (e.g. : Ghost Recon Phantoms)
SLS_Capa_mpgh.net.zip245 KB · 707 downloads Clean
Have you even tried using this with BO2?
Hi,
I didn't but friend of mine who was testing my app tested it and he said it works, he also tested with GRP (so did i) and it works.
I gave a link to a video with demonstration how it supposed to work, if it won't work as should please tell me. I will try to figure this out.

Anyway im not able to test it myself, so if it won't work for You i guess it won't work at all with this game, feel free to remove/close thread in that case.

Sorry for wasting your time.
Quote Originally Posted by Capa2 View Post
Hi,
I didn't but friend of mine who was testing my app tested it and he said it works, he also tested with GRP (so did i) and it works.
I gave a link to a video with demonstration how it supposed to work, if it won't work as should please tell me. I will try to figure this out.

Anyway im not able to test it myself, so if it won't work for You i guess it won't work at all with this game, feel free to remove/close thread in that case.

Sorry for wasting your time.

You know that Bo2 uses Dedicated Servers ? So this would only work in Private Matches
Dunno if it's needed then, so it's only for private matches. I wasn't aware of that, didn't do my homework well.
Once again, i apologise for wasting Your time.
Quote Originally Posted by Capa2 View Post
Dunno if it's needed then, so it's only for private matches. I wasn't aware of that, didn't do my homework well.
Once again, i apologise for wasting Your time.
You can still use it on other games
If you want to release the Source feel free to do it ^^
But i have a disconnet in black ops 2 PC
Quote Originally Posted by kugloch99 View Post
But i have a disconnet in black ops 2 PC
It won't work with dedicated servers.
But i disconnected from steam :/ and skype etc.
Well it depends how You would use it. But it's not possible to be detected by PB.
If You stop game and HS everyone around then start again You will be reported, but tbh i doubt they will ban You. I'm using this method for 6 months.
Quote Originally Posted by Capa2 View Post
Well it depends how You would use it. But it's not possible to be detected by PB.
If You stop game and HS everyone around then start again You will be reported, but tbh i doubt they will ban You. I'm using this method for 6 months.
Are you using it on Bo2?
Not working for me.
im also not disconnect it from skype if i use it. ._.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us