It says you are offline @Pathular so I can't chat with you through battlelog. Oh, and yes, I wan to boost.
EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.
I relogged, @smosh121
What's your IGN?
What's your IGN?
@Pathular Banana_Royale32 Also, It still says you are offline.
i want to eod boost as well..
add me lawownsu @ origin
add me lawownsu @ origin
TourettesOnFire is my ign
Add me I'll be happy to boost with people!
Add me I'll be happy to boost with people!Please add me!! I need someone with EOD-Bot!! Battlelog: UnrealGear
I don't have the EOD, anyone want to be repaired? 
I can repair. Thanks
user: saulob

I can repair. Thanks
user: saulob
Bull why can't I edit my first post? I don't want any more friend requests o.o
I got a funny story in case you care:
Was playing on an empty ranked Conquest server. Luckily, it scored even with only 1 player. So I was driving to all the checkpoints and gained about 1000 points by that (plus win ribbon each round, mvp, best squad etc). Then after I got the last checkpoint, I planted EOD, killed myself and then joined with repair tool and boosted with myself. Got me some nice points.
Anyways after some time some dude joined. He was just flying with his chopper everywhere trying to win by getting my checkpoints. He failed. Shot his chopper a few times and so on. But here comes the funny part:
I planted my EOD on one checkpoint that was closest to his. So from good distance I just waited for this chopper to land for the checkpoint. Then I switched to my EOD and "repaired" him. He didn't even know what was happening as it happened ever and ever again. And he wasn't even a noob. Had 40+ rank. Hilarious if you ask me. Nice way to end the day.
Was playing on an empty ranked Conquest server. Luckily, it scored even with only 1 player. So I was driving to all the checkpoints and gained about 1000 points by that (plus win ribbon each round, mvp, best squad etc). Then after I got the last checkpoint, I planted EOD, killed myself and then joined with repair tool and boosted with myself. Got me some nice points.
Anyways after some time some dude joined. He was just flying with his chopper everywhere trying to win by getting my checkpoints. He failed. Shot his chopper a few times and so on. But here comes the funny part:
I planted my EOD on one checkpoint that was closest to his. So from good distance I just waited for this chopper to land for the checkpoint. Then I switched to my EOD and "repaired" him. He didn't even know what was happening as it happened ever and ever again. And he wasn't even a noob. Had 40+ rank. Hilarious if you ask me. Nice way to end the day.
both my Origin name and my battlenet name is kriller1987 add me and we'll get boosting! 

Ehrm... Where is "by Nirimaru"? 

Anyone for helping me boost Support? Really wanna try out the Mortar.
