EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 331–345 of 635 · Page 23 of 43
I Need a partner Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee I neeed to cath up with other in bf3 I know the funn is to play the game normally but this is my second account and this is to long to unlock guns and level up fast :/ Anyone who wants add me CreepinCornerV2 Im from UK
my ign in bulflash44
Bf3 Boosting!
I would like to boost!!!!! If you can my GM: driftman09
Me too :
Mytregs
Add me Origin ID: PM
Add me to skype to exp bosting, with medics. maks_dj
request partners
add me on battlefield 3
Feeltheroyal
I would like to boost also, if anyone has time and wants to add me, my Origin ID is IonicSpark

Thanks in advance and I look forward to boosting with whomever!
this still works?
ID = MrOneanother

Looking to do this ASAP so message when your see me online <3
Im willing to power rank up with a partner dont mind who add me : Fx OpTic zZ
ok iw got an idea how to boost
1. You need 4 players (2 in each team)
2. join some large map
3. 1 Player from each team chooses assault and other players take recon kit
4. Go on the distance of at least 400 metars
5. 1 recon must get a headshot so u get marksman bonus then assault player revives the killed recon
6. Now reverse it and everyone gets points
nemesis VegetaX10
Posts 331–345 of 635 · Page 23 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?