EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 496–510 of 635 · Page 34 of 43
Can anyone explain to me what eod boosting is, if anyone is up for it add me new IGN: Th3EXTEMIN4T0R
Guys I need help, it's related to boosting so I'll just post it here.

I've been cheat-o-meter banned for too many headshots, so I need to get a few thousand body shots but I really can't do it normally because I'm banned from most of the servers.
Can anyone help me out?
Quote Originally Posted by Gamerdog6482 View Post
Guys I need help, it's related to boosting so I'll just post it here.

I've been cheat-o-meter banned for too many headshots, so I need to get a few thousand body shots but I really can't do it normally because I'm banned from most of the servers.
Can anyone help me out?
Go into a server without PB and shoot at the wall alot, it'll lower your cheat-o-meter and there is tons of other topics about this.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikilox View Post
Go into a server without PB and shoot at the wall alot, it'll lower your cheat-o-meter and there is tons of other topics about this.
It's giving me red flags about damage per bullet and percent headshots, not accuracy (which I've already reduced).
Quote Originally Posted by Gamerdog6482 View Post


It's giving me red flags about damage per bullet and percent headshots, not accuracy (which I've already reduced).
Go and play on non-PB server and shoot in the stomach not head
would love to assault boost add me IGN: sixninjah
IGN: 13ottle

Always on and I'll boost anything
a simple way to fast rank up:

go in a server ,Metro with 64 players all weapon and play as support or assoult, drop them players munn or health him , and you make a lot of points ; is verry easy
I dont mind boosting some points !! Add me on Origin: Mr_FrOg_ZA
Anyways, sticking to the topic
My battlelog : Ep1cSensney (Temporary)
Add me
I need a Com partner for Bf3 ign carlmartin1968 please help
Posts 496–510 of 635 · Page 34 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us