Id : Algeria82862010
EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.
battlelog ID: snowpanzer
i need some one to help boost my assault
i need some one to help boost my assault
ID: MinenKolonie.
ID: agentdoom1231
Awesome thing thx add me SNIPER2900
Just bought a bf3 account. battlelog id: perfectstrager
Thanks for adding me on origin : ColgateL4P1
I will do EOD repairing.
I will do EOD repairing.

Wanna anyone do an nemesis boosting?
If u want add me in battlelog: DestrogoN777
If u want add me in battlelog: DestrogoN777
Battlelog ID: GenXYang
I'm a noob on there & don't know how to play so yeah.
I'm a noob on there & don't know how to play so yeah.
I'd like to do any kind of boosting add me on pc battlelog: Tro11ed
I´d like to do any kind of boosting to fast lvl me up.
i have EOD.
bought the ultimatum pack and have premium
battlelog: Archninja
i have EOD.
bought the ultimatum pack and have premium
battlelog: Archninja
I want to try out the boosting too
my Battlelog ID: KlobriIIe <- Important: these 2xLL are 2x Capital ii
I also want to play Coop ....
THX Yanni
wäre schön wenn sich ein paar Deutsche auch bei mir Melden
OK i added: geraldo13, tormentl , ROOKIE3900 and Noovaa in Battlelog if any of you want to boost pn me ... i have the next 6 weeks holidays ^^ and i have a own TeamSpeak³-Server
my Battlelog ID: KlobriIIe <- Important: these 2xLL are 2x Capital ii

I also want to play Coop ....
THX Yanni
wäre schön wenn sich ein paar Deutsche auch bei mir Melden

OK i added: geraldo13, tormentl , ROOKIE3900 and Noovaa in Battlelog if any of you want to boost pn me ... i have the next 6 weeks holidays ^^ and i have a own TeamSpeak³-Server

what the hell, sign me up for assault boosting on pc.
battlelog/origin ID: UberBrutal88
battlelog/origin ID: UberBrutal88
Ill boost rush
ID: GiftAtBest
ID: GiftAtBest
There is a Tank boost . I'm willing to do that or any other boost .
PS3 only .
TakariGaming
PS3 only .
TakariGaming