EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 226–240 of 635 · Page 16 of 43
add me on origin (TehReview1)

im looking for a assault boosting.
Hey guys My ID:Awniahades.
Hey guys I want to assult boost or/and rush boost (my opinion rush is faster)
I am a very expierenced booster so please add me and we can get loads of exp. I need about 10 people atleast to add me as we can start multiple games. So add me on battlelog so we can talk. My name is: Snakehorse
Add me on origin

"DerivedGod"

lets go.
if we will boost i dont get ban ?
I'll like to join it also.. I dont care what to level up, but I do preffer Recon/Support
how do I join?

Thanks
EOD Partner?
Quote Originally Posted by Pathular View Post
Well then I'm requesting a partner once more, but be advised I don't have the EOD yet
Im free. Partner up maybe?
Anyone want to kit boost or anykind of boost add me: OblitaRape

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Add me!: oblitarape
xoxoxo <3
I'm actually wondering if the EOD boost still works. Anyway ,I'm up for boosting. Add "Slavory" without the comas
im up for the rush boosting add me
Battlelog: Apex-Zerkk
ID: MrShinistro add me, lets farm XP
add Shakarg, I need a partner..
Posts 226–240 of 635 · Page 16 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us