EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 106–120 of 635 · Page 8 of 43
Need people to power lvling. PM ME!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Status View Post
Do you only request partners for EOD?
Because you closed some threads that didn't have anything to do with it.
Anyways, if you want to recon or nemesis boost add me.
I have my own personal server.
Battlelog: iStatusi
i added you my name is Battlefieldgodz
Hello, im looking guys to boosting
ID malutki688 (add me on orgin or b log)
im 17 years old
requesting 2 active players that have mic and that can boost with me and can help me get to level 40 add me on battlelog "RD-SAM"
Need people to power lvling !!!!
PM me if u want ;]
I just tried this out and it doesn't work. My friend and I went into a hardcore game, and he spawned the eod bot. He stayed in it and I would shoot and repair it. It stops after 300 points though, so what should I do to make this work?
Quote Originally Posted by NeonBullet View Post
I just tried this out and it doesn't work. My friend and I went into a hardcore game, and he spawned the eod bot. He stayed in it and I would shoot and repair it. It stops after 300 points though, so what should I do to make this work?
They have patched it. Try another boosting methode.
Use the nemesis. Most effective boosting there is. Plus after like 3 hours you can get like 4k xp per kill.
Message me on Skype if you want to boost on the PC. Skype is superloki101

Cheers ^_^
i sent you a request...0_O
Looking for a partnet

IGN: Lukeydooks
Anyone down for nemesis boosting?
Add me, Spanese604
Looking for Assault team:

Me as Supporter/Assault searching for an Assault Boosting Team: LtDiZz, Europe, Germany.

PS: Maybe Germans/Europeans can help out to get to 50? =P, currently 37.
Looking for someone to do M-Com boost with.
Posts 106–120 of 635 · Page 8 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us