EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 376–390 of 635 · Page 26 of 43
Add me on Battlelog for any boosting! -> Ru1es Battlelog Direct Link
I can play through 3:30PM(EDT) to 24:00(EDT)
*PC ONLY

someone plz tell me the number of minimum player to start now
I can no longer find the server which can start the game with 2 players!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by President_Capone View Post
CaveDigger2 add meh
oh i couldnt find you
I'd like to attack boost,my IGN is ThePwner96 and we'll boost togheter!
add me GingerBreadPie
Add me for PC - Shuttersc2
add me for boosting my origin ID is cdn snake
Add me we can do the avenger power leveling - EliteTyreal
Add meh my brothers, : WrednyMonkey - copy_>paste D;
hello
my orgin id is CDNsnake
lets do nemesis or eod boosting ty
I can't believe this thread is still alive... Boosting is almost dead in Batllefield.
Posts 376–390 of 635 · Page 26 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us