EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 46–60 of 635 · Page 4 of 43
If anyone needs a boosting buddy, im always up for it. Battlelog: Fujioshii
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Battlelog: Sentinal204
My system is xbox. Can we do multiplayer method 2: assault boosting?
Woods, i never knu that you visited BF3 section , Welcome to our Section!
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Woods, i never knu that you visited BF3 section , Welcome to our Section!
Ty bull pop
I am looking to boost anything like assault mostly or recon. My battlelog is snowbrdd
I tried the EOD last night by myself and it wasnt letting me. I guess the latest update canceled out. I used to do it by myself and I cant anymore. Im on PS3. can anyone check to? see if u can do it? let us know, thanks. My psn is toorbo
Quote Originally Posted by hrivera2343 View Post
I tried the EOD last night by myself and it wasnt letting me. I guess the latest update canceled out. I used to do it by myself and I cant anymore. Im on PS3. can anyone check to? see if u can do it? let us know, thanks. My psn is toorbo
yeah same here, doesn't work for me either.. and after that I tried shooting/repairing a car and that didn't work either..
Hosting any boosting. Add me on BattleLog, IGN is Pathular.
EVERYONE ADD ME up for any kind of boost there is :P Battlelog: SnotBlade
i want a boost partner add me now ill be on most of the night (davidlord2710)
need a boost partner/ my nick is kajetanovsky
need a boosting partner also. my work doesnt allow me much playing time. IGN is Azazel35

Thanks
Still looking for partners, Im off today got till about 1 oclock this morning eastern time to do some boosting
Azazel have you added everyone on this thread? Instead of just expecting others to add you try adding them.
Looking for a reliable partner to powerlevel with, PM me here on MPGH.
Posts 46–60 of 635 · Page 4 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us