Will be sending out FR on Origin for pc boosting Origin name: Obikashi
EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.
All patched Eod is not there ;(
Thank you!
-- Edited because I posted shiat.
-- Edited because I posted shiat.
If anyone wants to boost w/ recon, im game
Call me paranoid, but pm me if you want to, and Ill give my username.
Call me paranoid, but pm me if you want to, and Ill give my username.
Tried and tried solo It DOESN'T work solo as the kit vanishes before you get back there even at same spawwn point. Everytime I got back there EOD was gone or the weapon was gone before I could pick it up again!
---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------
I will help anyone with Boosting just drop me aline. Play on PC only and username is extremeheat
---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------
I will help anyone with Boosting just drop me aline. Play on PC only and username is extremeheat
I've figured out a new way (I think) that involves two people going up to an M-COM, both hold down E, and wait for the points to roll in.
Attacker gets 100/arm, defender gets 200/disarm. Just walk up and touch the M com, put a weight on E, and then leave, have dinner, whatever, I did it for 10 minutes and got around 15k0
EDIT: nvm, I'm retarted, didn't see it in the first post.
Attacker gets 100/arm, defender gets 200/disarm. Just walk up and touch the M com, put a weight on E, and then leave, have dinner, whatever, I did it for 10 minutes and got around 15k0
EDIT: nvm, I'm retarted, didn't see it in the first post.
I'm up for some boosting if anyone wants to.. pm me for my origin ID.
Hey I need bostting partner cause i need level up at least to sgt so i can get better attachment so anyone wants add me on website battelog XRedSamX
I will do some power leveling. PM me for ID and when you are available.
I need some people to power leveling. PM me for my battlelog nick ;]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGE 14+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGE 14+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add : DJ-Switi on Battlelog to powerLVL with me 
ONLY REGION - EU -

ONLY REGION - EU -
Hello I need a boosting partner(S) add my skype.
Skype: mads12367
Skype: mads12367
PM me if you want to boost and ill add you.
I need a partner PM me 

Hey i need some boost parteners ... eod or nemesis (doesnt matter)
... r3kadena -> yahoo messenger ID -> will speak there ...
... r3kadena -> yahoo messenger ID -> will speak there ...
