EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 76–90 of 635 · Page 6 of 43
Add for boosting DestrogoN777
Wow, 6800+ views and only 4 thanks :/ Really sad :/
if anyone wants to boost with me : NinosM1
isnt the EOD boost method patched?
i am just wondering cuz you havent edited the original post yet.

or is it still possible?
any1 want to boost (rush) add me on battlelog DDoS-Punisher all night boosting
Eodboostin'! Add me, ThijsBP! (will/can boost for about 2-3 hours from now)
Have my own server just needs some folks that want to boost. Add me Sirtwitchalot (must have a mic).
Add me LoneHydra
omg, the medic farm was awesome
Quote Originally Posted by puhaa View Post
omg, the medic farm was awesome
Then hit the thanks button!
SirTwitchAlot and I (LoneHydra) have a server to do any boosting you want, Add us Quicky
i want to boost a bit
add me: Aimtracker
but be warned i dont want to boost too hard
I can be a reliable boosting partner. Add me on Battlelog: UprootedSeeker

I'm on and able to boost most of the time.
Does solo boosting still work? When I switch to repair kit my EOD bot is already gone.

Someone add me too: bauerhf

I'll boost. I have EOD bot.
Posts 76–90 of 635 · Page 6 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us