EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 436–450 of 635 · Page 30 of 43
Need partner to boost too. Any boost is fine with me, just add me on battlelog.
ID: haekaru
Can I join? ZusCoo On Battlelog
need people to do co-op with, need the missions complete add my origin - butterchurch
need PC Boosting people,contact me on battlelog, ID: DoktorRussia
i'll do it with you my ID is LukeyV3
I'll do it. add anyone who wants to boost. origin - raman559
i could help or is it only for you

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

my IGNB IS vodila747
Anyone who wishes to boost I have 1 other person who is willing to so all we need is 2 people my name on skype is purple_diesel420 and my origin is xOGxSmoke420 add me ASAP need people fast !!!!
I'm willing to boost with people!

Add me on origin: devildanger
hosting boosting game need 2 more players skype:imaboss823
Orgin DDxApex
I need somebody to little boost daily, Origin: psychmania (Sry for my english, I'm German)
Looking for some boosting buddies to boost for quite a bit

Origin: KearBearKerry
Looking for 3 to 6 people to do weapon level boosting, assignment completion and general EXP boosting. Available on Tuesdays 9AM to 4PM GMT +10. Add me on Origin MagicMedicMan but please don't spam with "Wanna boost?" just ask me once and I should reply. If I don't I'm probably AFK or in game and dont' see your message.
Need people to nemesis boost right now if anyone is online I really want to boost right now I have to rank up a lot today so please be non troll

Origin ID: KearBearKerry
Anyone up for boosting right now ? Origin ID: Qbanguy97
Posts 436–450 of 635 · Page 30 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us