Thread: LeBot Stuck

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by kallec5 View Post
    First then i tryied to start le bot it work perfect, then after 2 days i couldent log in, because it was stuck in the loading screan.
    then i waited and tryied the other day still it dident work. Then i come to this side and then tryied to look for a simular problem, dident find anything. Instead i installed grimoire 3.8 and i was able to log in once then i was stuck in loading screan again. then i tryied download aqw logout but i could not log in once there.
    I say thx for all help now!
    Take Reference https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1363797

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
    I'm using Windows 10, and tried compatibility mode.

Grimoire 3.8 works. (3.3, 3.6 ... not)
    Carbon 1.8 works too. But others that I tried, like lebot, doesn't.

I don't have enough knowledge about this, but my assumption is that the cache files are stored differently for each loader that is used. Hence why some work and others not. And (re)installing a bot won't make a difference then.
    Or perhaps AE is (unintentionally) blocking certain loaders, idk. Can anyone confirm that Grimoire 3.6 works for him/her?

I've already tried CCleaner several times (ps: it wasn't my intention to advertise this tool), even wiped things more than it would have done normally once.
    Tried to manually clear some cache setting, but nothing I found indicated it was seperate for grimoire 3.8 and 3.6
    Rebooted my laptop several times as well, without any difference.
    Shall i try Reinstalling Windows..???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Imrandgamer View Post
    Shall i try Reinstalling Windows..???
    I just installed Grimoire 3.6 on a computer that never installed a bot, and I don't think it ever logged into aq.com either. Still stuck on Authenticating. So I doubt reinstalling windows will make a difference.
    This makes me think it's the second possibility I mentioned before. That it's the loaders which aren't compatible with the current build.

@meme ,@ anyone: Does it work for you, or seen someone say it works on anything else besides Grimoire 3.8 (and Carbon)?

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Imrandgamer View Post
    Thx for the help man

Thanks
    Please don't make panicky posts, only post if you're going to contribute something useful. As a result of so many people complaining about the same issue (I received multiple emails) I assume it's something more than the regular cache problem.

I'm very busy at the moment, but I had a quick snoop and decompiled the game's loader SWF. There has certainly been some changes made...
    This is all theoretical, and I'm unsure if this is the reason, but the variables look like they may have something to do with it.

I don't have time nor the resources (I can't edit a Grimoire source easily on a mac, and I don't have the Le Bot source) to look into it further.
    The way trainers work is they replicate the same way that the game is loaded on the site. A trainer's loader code is an imitation of the code on the game site. The loader code on the game site has changed - therefore it's likely a trainer's code will have to change too. That's the most simple way I can put it

Again, just theoretical, but I'll mention @Biney @JamesRo in case they haven't seen this thread.

Code:
    public function onComplete(e:Event) : void
          {
             var stg:* = stage;
             stg.removeChildAt(0);
             var game:* = stg.addChild(MovieClip(Loader(e.target.loader).content));
             game.params.sTitle = this.sTitle;
             game.params.vars = this.loaderVars;
             game.params.isWeb = this.isWeb;
             game.params.sURL = this.sURL;
             game.params.sBG = this.sBG;
             trace("Game ISWEB? " + game.params.isWeb);
             game.titleDomain = this.titleDomain;
          }

public function onError(e:IOErrorEvent) : void
          {
             trace("Preloader IOError: " + e);
             Loader(e.target.loader).removeEventListener(IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR,this.onError);
          }

function frame1() : *
          {
             Security.allowDomain("*.aq.com");
             Security.allowDomain("*.aqworlds.com");
             stop();
             this.sURL = this.loaderInfo.url.substring(0,this.loaderInfo.url.lastIndexOf("gamefiles/"));
             this.isWeb = false;
             try
             {
                this.isWeb = root.loaderInfo.parameters.isweb == "true";
                trace("isWeb? " + this.isWeb);
             }
             catch(e:Error)
             {
                trace("standalone");
                isWeb = false;
             }
             this.versionURL = "gameversion.asp";
             this.versionURL = this.sURL + this.versionURL;
             trace("versionURL: " + this.versionURL);
             this.loader = new URLLoader();
             this.loader.addEventListener(Even*****MPLETE,this.onDataComplete);
             this.loader.load(new URLRequest(this.versionURL));
             this.titleDomain = new ApplicationDomain();
          }
    If this is the problem - then it's very easily fixed by James or Biney. I can't see (on first glance) anything else that is different.
    There is a new variable 'isWeb' that I assume aims to check if the game is being loaded externally or on the game site.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

combiy (05-09-2018),Dab (05-09-2018),jshw (05-09-2018),[MPGH]meme (05-09-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I'm very busy at the moment, but I had a quick snoop and decompiled the game's loader SWF. There has certainly been some changes made...
    This is all theoretical, and I'm unsure if this is the reason, but the variables look like they may have something to do with it.

I don't have time nor the resources (I can't edit a Grimoire source easily on a mac, and I don't have the Le Bot source) to look into it further.
    The way trainers work is they replicate the same way that the game is loaded on the site. A trainer's loader code is an imitation of the code on the game site. The loader code on the game site has changed - therefore it's likely a trainer's code will have to change too. That's the most simple way I can put it
    Grimoire 3.8 works fine btw. But your theory makes sense yea.
    AE made some quick changes to the loader like 2 months ago as well. It was reverted after a day. But Biney had updated Grimoire to allow the other loader as well iirc. So that would explain why Grimoire 3.8 works, and other versions don't.

Weird thing is that Carbon 1.8 also works though, but this might have been using one of the alternative loaders from the start.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It's probably Flash that's the problem not the Bots.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't log in to any of the botting programs but I can in Chrome.
    My Flash AX is stuck in v22, and I like it that way, while Chrome is in v29.

Has anyone with a more up to date Flash try and login and see if that's the problem?
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    I can't log in to any of the botting programs but I can in Chrome.
    My Flash AX is stuck in v22, and I like it that way, while Chrome is in v29.

Has anyone with a more up to date Flash try and login and see if that's the problem?
    Try the latest Grimoire 3.8 (last modified on March 26th)
    That one works. If not, Clear cache.

The other ones don't work for me, with flash completly updated.
    I also tried on another computer that never played aqw. And got the same results.

Thanks
    Do you manually clean grimoire only, if yes then how do you do it with ccleaner?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagumbal13 View Post
    Do you manually clean grimoire only, if yes then how do you do it with ccleaner?
    You could try this to only clean grimoire:
    1. Open Grimoire
    2. Right click in the main area (where you normaly play).
    3. Choose "Global Settings..."
    4. In the first "Storage" tab, you click on "Local Storage Settings by Site ..."
    5. Then remove any aq.com related urls from the list (aqworldscdn.aq.com and www.aq.com)

But I've never been able to confirm if that is enough. Would be nice if someone can test if this fixes it, when they have cache problems. I only started mentioning CCleaner, cause that was what I had tried. But it wasn't my intention to advertise the tool

If you use CCleaner. Just use the top option from the left menu. "Cleaner".
    And click "Run cleaner" on the bottom left.
    Again, idk which files exactly need to be cleaned. But my guess would be the 'Adobe Flash Player' under 'Multimedia' is enough.

PS: Only Grimoire 3.8 works now afaik. Regardless from any cache issues.
    Last edited by KekkeTex; 05-09-2018 at 09:16 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KekkeTex For This Useful Post:

jshw (05-09-2018)

Thanks

Thanks
    It's because of the game link used in bots. This error pretty much says it all.
    Code:
    Security sandbox violation: https://aqworldscdn.aq.com/game/gamefiles/Game_20180508.swf cannot load data from https://cdn.aqworlds.com/game/cf-userlogin.asp?ran=0.20244616512323085.
    Grimoire 3.8 works because @Biney changed it to the official link (https://aq.com/) like a month ago. According to the commits on his ******. Probably foresee this would happen ;-)

So yes, to fix the bots you just need to update the game link or the variable sURL which is commonly used in bots.
    Last edited by emoric28; 05-09-2018 at 09:57 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emoric28 For This Useful Post:

jshw (05-09-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
    It's because of the game link used in bots. This error pretty much says it all.
    Code:
    Security sandbox violation: https://aqworldscdn.aq.com/game/gamefiles/Game_20180508.swf cannot load data from https://cdn.aqworlds.com/game/cf-userlogin.asp?ran=0.20244616512323085.
    Grimoire 3.8 works because @Biney changed it to the official link (https://aq.com/) like a month ago. According to the commits on his ******. Probably foresee this would happen ;-)

(So yes, to fix the bots you just need to update the game link or the variable sURL which is commonly used in bots.)
    Can any1 do this..???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Everyone else who's had this problem has been solved by clearing cache.

So, since we don't know what the problem is I guess all the information possible will be great. To start off with let's get a list of Windows this is affecting.

What windows are you using, and what version of that windows (home, pro)
    im using Win10 Pro, Version: 1709, compilation of the system: 16299.371. currently have the most recent update on Flash Player and Java. Last Update of chrome, Mozilla and Explorer. dunno what browser use our bots in this case.

- - - Updated - - -

Well guys i have fixed the issued. i just download the last grimoire version of 26th marz. it owrk fine. soo the problem por what i read here in this post. is the link of the game that the bot have wich AE change one month ago how many ppl knowleg well of bots tell. thanks for the help guys i can use me bot now .

p.s: i before doing that i used the Grimpore 3.9 from another user and works well the bot no problems and Cetera bot (i thing is the version 6.2 wich the setting says) works well the bot. but the other bots like le bot dont work any more... dark mystic 4.0 it have some problem never link a put some weird things off. carbon dont have tested get... ah grimoire 1.9, 3.3, 3.5 and 3.6 dont work. that all the info i can provided.

p.s 2: in conclusion of me point of view and for what i read in this post the problem is the Link that AE change. i suppods that the issue. thanks for the help guys.

Thanks
    same issues here bot stuck on Authenticating Account info for Grimor 3.4 and le bot 8.4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast