Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by badhomaks View Post
    Does the free or donator version bypass leaderboards?
    Well, you cant really bypass it. But the wait time makes it appear on a low rank.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Actually Nico. My version will totally bypass a time being put on the leaderboards at all for that map if done properly. I have run Irukul over 2000 times on my haxxor character, and it still has no recorded solo time. Same story with Weeping Queen and Rescue and Contract and others.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

stacked (09-10-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
    Actually Nico. My version will totally bypass a time being put on the leaderboards at all for that map if done properly. I have run Irukul over 2000 times on my haxxor character, and it still has no recorded solo time. Same story with Weeping Queen and Rescue and Contract and others.
    Not bad. I also experienced a bug with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    The time has come.... for me to flood the marketplace with many of my stacks of 100 items with very low prices...

Just kidding I wouldn't do that
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Looks great so many ss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thank you so fudging much! Im so excited! I'm testing right now and get back at you to see how it runs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wow, your amazing work never seems to seize. I've been waiting for this for a while now. Thanks for this great release. Keep up the good work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    LOL HOW much do we need to donate in order to get the maps?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by katuza View Post
    LOL HOW much do we need to donate in order to get the maps?
    Donate as much as you think the entire thing is worth (or as much as you are willing to spend despite you thinking its worth more).

On another note, I just got the donator version in my mail, but don't know the password to unzip it. Don't plan on using it until later tonight so no rush letting me know.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    If you donated before this post was made, please either check the email you used for the transaction, or whatever email you used to send me a message. I should have, hopefully, managed to get back to everyone. If I missed someone, send me a message at zaiakuWAR at hotmail.com with the transaction ID, amount, and email used for transaction, as well as what email you'd like to be contacted by and your MPGH username.

To those who did get an email response from me, I am still missing a couple of MPGH usernames. And being my slightly CDO (OCD, but in the correct order) self, I don't like having blank spots in my spreadsheet!

As far as questions posted so far in this thread:
    I am aware of the issues with maps that have multiple boss rooms. Actually last night after I feel asleep I actually dreamed (Yes, I dream in code. Shush.) of a way that might do a much better job of detection. I'm going to try and code it up tonight, and give it a test tomorrow. If it works better than my current version, I'll include it in 2.4.1

@SacredCross - Yes it is. A lot of people were using it for Contract. Thereby destroying the prices of scrolls dropped there. Which sucks for me as that was my secondary source of revenue. Sorry about that.

@random555 - That's a method I'd rather not discuss in public, since I'm the only person to create a bot for Irukul so far, and I'd like to keep that method to myself. I'll send you a PM/email with some more information to help you out.

@osmanqureshi - Bottom of first post. I'm sorry that it's so big, but if you knew how many of the same questions I answered for previous versions, you'd understand.

@boysmu - @katuza
    There is no minimum donation. Donate however much that you feel the program is worth to you. I know some of us are starving college kids, or single parents with a struggling budget. And I'm not doing this for money. I'm doing it to push my coding limits, and because Nexon pissed me off with constant error screens, lag, and continuing idiocy.

@93795311 - Please keep me aware of any bugs that you are encountering, so that I can track them and hopefully eliminate them.

@thighum - I'll check Irukul out for you. If you could provide a screenshot of any error code that appears during a crash, or of anything important that happens in game before a crash, that may help.

@hentaiinu - There is a new mouse click implemented to help clear out of error situations. Slightly after it clicks the replay button, it moves to the leave party button to make sure that the dungeon was properly ended. This does lead to the occasional leaving of the party during the running of the bot. Don't worry, it should correct it self.

@badhomaks - Both versions include the full bypass timer procedure. This doesn't apply to anything aside from Battles Cleared and solo battle timers, though. You can still top charts for items obtained, AP spent, levels gained, etc...

@Shirato31790 - And sorry for those that I sent the mail to without including the password. It's my username here on MPGH.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

boysmu (09-08-2011),stacked (09-10-2011)

Thanks
    hi Zaia I have encounter a problem with the new bot
    when the replay function starts, the mouse pointer starts clicking on the black screen and a little window said "Vindi is not responding do you want to close it" the bot seems to read the color and automatically click "yes terminate Vindi"
    it happens after every run or so... I don't know why this is happening

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hentaiinu View Post
    2. Regret too late
    It works fine, but sometimes it doesn't replay smoothly but leave the party instead after the battle clear screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami;510[INDENT
    2081]@hentaiinu - There is a new mouse click implemented to help clear out of error situations. Slightly after it clicks the replay button, it moves to the leave party button to make sure that the dungeon was properly ended. This does lead to the occasional leaving of the party during the running of the bot. Don't worry, it should correct it self.
    I am having the same problem and it seems to occur pretty often.
    After bot clicks on replay button it clicks on the same spot one more time, and sometimes in that split second the leave party button appears there exactly. Then it asks for confirmation whether or not to leave party. Bot would click somewhere else for a few times and click on yes, return the character back t town. Then it waits for about 1 or 2mins before returns back to boat.
    If this happens every once in a long while I wouldn't call it a problem, but on my system it seems to happen about once every 5 runs, which makes it far less efficient than the 2.303 version.

I tried to adjust the different delays but it seems to have no effect on this problem.

Anyways, just want to make some feedback on a few problems I have found. Cheers.

Edit: oh and I just noticed that this leave party problem, including what some other people experiencing as the game crash problem, might be caused by the new function that checks if the character is in town.
    Last edited by BigMice; 09-07-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks
    Is there a way I can alter the config file? I want to run on the lowest graphical settings but still have sound.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirato31790 View Post
    Is there a way I can alter the config file? I want to run on the lowest graphical settings but still have sound.
    Set your game options to what you want, then do the binds manually. How to do binds is explained in the readme along with the default binds used.

Thanks
    Downloaded and have been testing 2.4 out for the last few hours and for the most part its been great. Just thought I would post an error that I'm getting every time I run the Labyrinth bot (Labyrinthx64.exe). The bot will function normally until it reaches the last room. The bot then crashes with an AutoIt Error on line 1235 "Error: Variable used without being declared." I switched back to version 2.303 and that version worked without any error and the battle has a 3 per day limit so the error is only a slight inconvenience but figured I would let you know. Thanks for developing one of the best botting programs I've seen for any game! You've allowed me to see more of Vindictus than I probably would have otherwise since I don't have the time to level normally.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast