OutdatedAVA PUBLIC CHEAT

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Unlimited ammo not work on orverride with special guns.. and i need 3-4 mins to kill the chopper (helicopter) fix pls and in the injector i can't write the bullets number.. I press whatever and nothing..
Quote Originally Posted by Larineosxp View Post
Dude you really need to learn to read a post because there is a screen shot link http://prnt.sc/df0atg
Thats uncalled for. I read the post. Very clearly as well. What I'm saying is that when I press Numpad 3 superweapons does not I repeat DOES NOT turn off, so I was wondering if there's another way to disable it or change the setting?
bypass isn't working...
I cant write in this black Display
I CANT RUN BYPASS AND NAME CHANGER IT IS .CT FILES
Quote Originally Posted by jamaalabbas008 View Post
I CANT RUN BYPASS AND NAME CHANGER IT IS .CT FILES
you need cheat engine to run .ct files.
When i run the injector : We can't run this program because MSVCR120.dll is not on my PC. Please help me xD
its all working fine but i get this error saying there is a malicious program running and closes it. I think the injector or something is detected??

- - - Updated - - -

its all working fine but i get this error saying there is a malicious program running and closes it. I think the hack or something is detected??

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for all the posts but im trying to figure this out, do i need to attach CE to a program?

- - - Updated - - -

NVM ANSWER TO ALL PPLS PROBLEMS GOTO THIS LINK

mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1202446
DOWNLOAD CHEAT ENGINE, INSTALL IT.
USE WINDOWS 10 AND ALL FORMAT ISSUES WILL BE FIXED.

BTW I THINK THIS ONE IS NOT FOR GARENA AVA
How do i run the "Bypass and Name Changer.CT" File? Its .ct

- - - Updated - - -

My bad, but after i run the cheat engine bypass it still detects, why=?
Detected goto this link for new hack + bypass mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1202446
it got detected
Wait
Quote Originally Posted by uR0 View Post
it got detected
so it will ban me / wont work anymore???? since when, do you have proof?
Quote Originally Posted by pooperbunny255 View Post
so it will ban me / wont work anymore???? since when, do you have proof?
The cheat is outdated. There are newer versions of this on the main page.
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?