Which button do you have to press to set the amount of super weapon ammount
OutdatedAVA PUBLIC CHEAT
There is a hot key for the cheat it sets super weapons to 50.
I would use it in rooms like lockdown.
I did not include any way to change the value.
And for good reason to keep it from being used in the pub.
Using it in the pub could result in a very fast ban.
I almost did not include it at all.
Would you prefer i don't?
My plan was to make one like Jabberwocks but i decided to add superweapons for missions.
If you want better than this better get a vip cheat sorry.
I would use it in rooms like lockdown.
I did not include any way to change the value.
And for good reason to keep it from being used in the pub.
Using it in the pub could result in a very fast ban.
I almost did not include it at all.
Would you prefer i don't?
My plan was to make one like Jabberwocks but i decided to add superweapons for missions.
If you want better than this better get a vip cheat sorry.
There is only a hot key that sets it to either 55 or 1
I added a choice to how many max also but is not a release. 1-55 max
http://prnt.sc/dfsu4t
Also has a built in bypass and name hider. A work in progress
I added a choice to how many max also but is not a release. 1-55 max
http://prnt.sc/dfsu4t
Also has a built in bypass and name hider. A work in progress

Make this hack pls:
mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=944400
mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=944400
Yo What do you open the bypass with cheat engine?
- - - Updated - - -
Please help me
- - - Updated - - -
Please help me

i cant type anything in console
Gonna test it out!
could not allocate memory in remote process[last error5]
how to do
how to do
Bypass and cheat works perfectly thank you for the release! With anyone having trouble launch the bypass, then get into a game (not lobby or main screen) launch the cheat as administrator and have fun! 

Seme activates the sinxcode you can make a video tutorial?
Dude you really need to learn to read a post because there is a screen shot link
http://prnt.sc/df0atg
http://prnt.sc/df0atgThis thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) HelpAVA PUBLIC CHEATS3 2 Trade Accounts/Keys/Items[TRADE]a lot for non public cheatsHE 8 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] LB Public Cheat 2007.1
18 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] LB Public Cheat 2007.2
37 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] LB Public Cheat 2007.3 Update
18


, good work @