Yes, I tried it on NA, maybe it is because of injectors, but I have tried with the one you have linked above and also with 6 other injectors. Some of them didn't even inject that hack, and the ones that did, 3 of them, got detected afterwards.
DetectedHitHeads v1.1 | ESP - Aimbot - WallHack - NoRecoil - NoSpread | Simple Menu | CFNA
Thanks for the feedback, I'll download CF today for future releases, so I can test hacks my self.
Closed & marked as detected.
Closed & marked as detected.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 2 HacksCod 2 all version Mombot - Aimbot-wallhack-Norecoil etc.
111 H1Z1 Hacks & CheatsCan I Get Some Esp/Aimbot Pls OR Even A MenueWO 0 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksUltimate Hacker v2.0 [NEW!] [AIMBOT, ESP, WALLHACK, MISC, NORECOIL, NOSPREAD, LASER]
349 Team Fortress 2 HacksTF2 hack+Aimbot+Wallhack+norecoil
34 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksCod4 esp aimbot norecoil chair....Undetected ;)BR 4