Thumbs upDetectedTF2 hack+Aimbot+Wallhack+norecoil

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
TF2 hack+Aimbot+Wallhack+norecoil
Hey Guys here is my first Thread
Sooo


I am going to keep it short


SO WHY GET THIS HACK ONE WHEN YOU CAN GET OTHERS???

THAT IS VEERY SIMPLE because this hack is not posting "chatadvertisments" all the time has waaaaaaaaaaaaay more features and is easier too


so here are the instructions and features

Just run crankloader and then start TF2 and then in the main menu press F10 which is your access Button for the hack

Only use this on servers without VAC or only other F2P accounts



For any questions or hack requests or tests I do everything Add me on Skype : edit


and here the features:

ESP
-Box
-Name
-Healthbar
-Bones
-Enemy only

Radar
-Name
-Healthbar
-Enemy only
-Transparency

Misc
-Crosshair
-NoRecoilSpread

Aimbot
-AutoShoot
-different Aimkeys
-selectable bones
-AimType


RIGHT NOW THE HACK IS ACTUALY UNDETECTED BUT PROBABLY NOT FOR LONG.

OH AND PLEASE DONT OVERUSE IT AND DONT RUIN THE GAME

(if somebody wants codes, request them in the comments i will send them a pm)

NOW TO THE Virus Scan:

[HTML]https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/c24e629143159159c2b492ca3392360c5af0d1c0[/HTML]

[HTML]https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4aeac13d5a2162b814075df95689a7bdc42cd2d3354a0bb9b9 3afdf21cbf68ca/analysis/1398811279/[/HTML]

DONT FORGET TO READ AND FOLLOW THE README


credits to my buddys:

bloodrane, skillzmoller




Please APPROVE :

@Reav3R
@Antipathy
@Symmetrical




GOD BLESS AMERICA PEACE I AM OUT!
Crank_mpgh.net.zip400 KB · 2,638 downloads 26/62 malicious
File appears safe.

Not tested, post back results.

/Approved
Testing, will edit in a minute!
nvm fixed it
Quote Originally Posted by k4d3k View Post
nvm fixed it
fixed what?
is there a crash? can you add me on skype wuick and tell me the problem?
edit
I Crashed before when trying it but it got fixed by running as administrator
IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE CRASHES

IMPORTANT: deactivate Multicore Rendering and run Windowed
Detected.

Been using it for 2 days, I just got banned today.

Its probably been detected for awhile, I probably just got a delayed ban.
OK Thanks for telling i am gonnna check it out if there are more users who got banned please write in the comments cause it might be that you @soon used something else and you gt banned because of that
Brand new account, as if I would ever use this on any of my main accounts.

As usual I just create a new account to test all hacks for at least 1 week before I stop using them, If my account survives I just wait till a new hack comes out.
But this account was fresh with this hack.

But yea, I understand you need to hear from other people to, but from me, its detected. Never used anything else. Its a really nice hack though.
This Looks exactly like Old-School-Hack (Why the censor?) Fusion which has been detected for quite some time now, and for your information Fusion had this issue were you would stop using the hack and maybe go on a different account and a few days later you receive a VAC ban since the DLL is probably still secretly active waiting for a response. Great hack otherwise.
Thanks for the information.

I'm still using it on a new account I just created, I know its detected but hell, I don't care, I'm just there to hack the shit out of everyone.

Thanks for delayed bans valve.
Detected. I got banned after 2-5 days.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us