Thumbs upDetectedTF2 hack+Aimbot+Wallhack+norecoil

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by chuggazconroy View Post
Who would fap to a picture of a shirt? Also, please tell us your website, I'm sure it's top notch.
idk i mean u are stalking me sooo why do you need the link just google me honey
Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
hahha nope i still have the option to just do sth to you i promised you to do to you
and you wont be able to do much with an aimbot code XD
and from now on your are not able to get ma codes anyways would love to see you try
oh hahha i have none??? maybe you should stop mastrubating on ma pics and check out ma website





> You're saying that I have no idea how an aimbot works. And also you think I have no idea how to make one.

> And yet you steal work or download an injector source and change the watermark and compile Good job!
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post


> You're saying that I have no idea how an aimbot works. And also you think I have no idea how to make one.

> And yet you steal work or download an injector source and change the watermark and compile Good job!
First of all yeah thats exactly what i meant

Oh and yeah i totally stole sb injector hmmmmm suuuure
Tf2 doesn't open after I open crankloader.exe :c
Please God Please don't tell me u are still usíng this one this is Version 1.1.3 add me on skype and u get the 1.5.3 version for free

Sweeties this is fucking outdated!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us