<Insert your web-browser here>

Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Yeah, no one here is manly enough to write his/her own rendering engine !
i will give it a try when i learn VB better. im actually just starting
Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post


i will give it a try when i learn VB better. im actually just starting
Yeah, good luck with that. ;S
ik it wont be anytime soon. at least 6 months
Phantom Webbrowser
Phantom Launcher


Hello guys! This is my first time uploading a file to MPGH.
I a newbie to VB and I am proud to announce my webbrowser, Phantom. Although is still in development, I just wanna show you my work, and would like to receive critics from you guys aswell.

Features:
Standard WebBrowser
Favorites (still in development.)
Proxy Page
Facebook shortcut
Youtube shortcut
Twitter shortcut
Ebuddy shortcut
Credits (to me ofc)
Close function
Some space for further additions.

NOTE: When you click on any of the shortcuts, you must also click the buttons for you to navigate to them.
Screenshots:



Virus scans Added by Liz
VTotal
Jotti
Phantom Launcher_mpgh.net.rar217 KB · 25 downloads Scanning…
Approved, post back results.

Please remember virus scans next time. Not posting Virus scans = ban.
To be honest, this application needs lots of Improvements such as the GUI.
The Images for the Buttons are pretty Interesting IMO, But improve the Whole Project
And Release an Updated Version(If you're going to anyways)
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
To be honest, this application needs lots of Improvements such as the GUI.
The Images for the Buttons are pretty Interesting IMO, But improve the Whole Project
And Release an Updated Version(If you're going to anyways)
Indeed, I am fairly new to VB, I just found interesting making a browser with it, never programmed before, so I can say this is my first software to be released. Ofc, I will still be working on it, I have exams soon, but after them, I'll be coding non-stop!

You, who download it, please PM me or post here suggestions on how to improve my app, I'll gladily accept them!
Let the user customize the buttons.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Let the user customize the buttons.
Have no idea on how to do that, but I plan on updating it and release an update mid summer.
If I figure it out til then, I'll add that!
Probably the most advance browser here.

This uses the default VB IE explorer to the max, fully integrating the IE control to the real thing with more features.



Has properties
History
Favorites
Cookies
Cache
Tabs
Blank page designs
Full Options menus
All in one form

Theres no download link because this is still a working progress. Couple bugs still in here and I'm wanting to put a shit load of add ons into this
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Probably the most advance browser here.

This uses the default VB IE explorer to the max, fully integrating the IE control to the real thing with more features.



Has properties
History
Favorites
Cookies
Cache
Tabs
Blank page designs
Full Options menus
All in one form

Theres no download link because this is still a working progress. Couple bugs still in here and I'm wanting to put a shit load of add ons into this
Looks pretty awesome, i'll try it when you release it
I'm adding plug ins now and finishing the multi downloader. Then my history, cookies, cache and rss reader not working right either..
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


Looks pretty awesome, i'll try it when you release it
Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?