Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I dont know anything in coding languages tho ;-;
    And keeping it with the design of le bot isnt good imo
    I have no idea what the tamperer does, in 3.8 it has Send to Client and Send to Server buttons which kinda makes me feel like Im sure getting banned if I do anything
    If I opened many quest lists but I want the IDs of the quest list that is currently opened, I get the IDs of everything I opened making me have to search for the quest names and remove what I don't want
    If I am in combat but I have to quickly get something from the bank I accidentally open the bank and make it say No Items here to show until I relogin, so I thought it would be great if we could refresh the bank everytime we open it

As for the feature I ALWAYS wanted to see in any version of grimoire is perhaps the best feature, disable provoke monsters while resting/dead. Basically I turn on provoke monsters in /join bloodmoon-9999 (because Im evil) and because grimoire 3.8 has a delay in attacking/using skills (which doesnt get affected when I change the skill delay in the bot manager) the healing skill takes too long to get activated, and I'd be dead alread, and I get disconnected for a min if provoke monsters was active while Im dead (had to learn it the hard way). This feature was in grimoire 3.3 when monsters stp attacking you when you die even if provoking is active, it would be great to see this feature in 4.0
    Another awesome feature is sending packets for as many times as we want, like put a place to type a number we want the bot to send this packet. I won't lie, I did forget why I wanted this feature, but it would be great to know that the bot sends the packets instead of having you spam clicking "Add Packet" button lol
    Last edited by Skylaki; 05-19-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/emotions.gif

Thanks
    An old version had a fast travel that the user could add their own fast travels, is it possible here? I kind of liked that one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    can you add an option where all the mobs attack you and you get their drops? especially on glitched rooms? so you can use solo class while other players kill mobs for you.

Thanks
    You are a god

6. The Following User Says Thank You to italia458_ For This Useful Post:

Biney (05-25-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Could you add "Reload Map" function please
    So we can avoid loading stuck at 100%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation

As an aspiring developer in university, I love what you're doing with the direction of this release. Below I will highlight certain things (from a UX point of view) I believe should be changed to improve UX and reduce suspicion.

N.B. I have not used ANY of your Grimoire versions pre 3.8, so my apologies if I suggested any GUI designs you've previously scrapped.

Remarks:
    • Hair/Quest/Shop Loader
      • Should have a number input field (with arrows) that restrict the possible input for valid hair shops (I understand this may be logistically impossible as the game grows and more IDs are added).
    • Quest Loader
      • "Type ID & press Enter" was definitely something I did not expect, I had to come back to the main post to figure it out. I would recommend reverting to the GUI in 3.8 and older; maybe it would be good to have an input field and button for each loader option visible on screen, without use of menubar.

If I may suggest taking inspiration from previous bots such as Dark Mystic:

[IMG]https://1.bp.********.com/-q0-fbAHnIqU/VMALX0q5pzI/AAAAAAAAGX8/yfQJ6E92OIQ/s1600/dmpurple.png[/IMG]

Key Points:
    • GUI controller overlayed on top game view.
    • Tab system to open up separate GUI controllers.
    • GUI controllers separated by function.
      • Botting can have an overlayed GUI controller.
      • Loaders can have another overlayed GUI controller.

That means Grimlore Settings, Spammers, Script Editor can be placed on menubar that open separate Window objects.

tl;dr Mostly UX design comments, since not much can be done functionality wise.

P.S. Feature Request:
    User-Only chat log of items Dropped/Picked up/Banked/Ignored (optional)
    Last edited by imbasu; 05-20-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: verbose addition to post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    may I suggest...
    -a grabber for item drop rates from mobs?
    -a function where you can bot pvp attacks & skills
    -a Blacklist function for items
    Last edited by nayskaesca; 05-21-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    how to create or load bot with it?

Thanks
    There is a bug in 3.8 that when the bot just automatically completes the quest if I use the add quest completing the quest doesn't drop the reward only the xp and gold that you get when accepting it and it doesn't auto accept the quest like the old bots used to. Also i don't know if this is a bug or anything but when the requirements are met for "If statements" the bot doesn't automatically go to that index and just goes through the commands one by one like it normally would so label/goto command wasn't working for me. If it isn't a bug then please auto force the bot to go to the "If statements" if the requirements are met. Bot wouldn't even skip the "If statements" and goto/label commands even if the requirements aren't met like how the older bot 3.3 worked. There is also a bug that gets the bot stuck on authenticating account info but closing the bot and opening it again somehow fixes that bug. Accept and complete quest command doesn't work when you use the add quest command. It also disconnects me after a few minutes of using the bot. Please add a monster item drops on the grabber. I really liked 3.3 if its possible can you please fix it because it's broken now and it always gets stuck on authenticating account info.
    Last edited by usersnameis; 05-23-2018 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzinga123 View Post
    Is it possible to use the old bots from grimoire 3.3 to this version, I mean like a converter or something like that, it would be really helpfull, I almost dont play anymore because all the bots dont work for the 3.8(or the ones i need in the moment) version and i dont have time and knowledge to make bots. Thanks for all the work you put into this!
    You can re-save 3.3 bots from 3.5 and then 3.8 will open them.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Biney Can you add an option that let us to decide, if we want the bot to wait for monster respawn (v3.5 and up) or move on to next command (3.3) ?

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylaki View Post
    I dont know anything in coding languages tho ;-;
    And keeping it with the design of le bot isnt good imo
    I have no idea what the tamperer does, in 3.8 it has Send to Client and Send to Server buttons which kinda makes me feel like Im sure getting banned if I do anything
    If I opened many quest lists but I want the IDs of the quest list that is currently opened, I get the IDs of everything I opened making me have to search for the quest names and remove what I don't want
    If I am in combat but I have to quickly get something from the bank I accidentally open the bank and make it say No Items here to show until I relogin, so I thought it would be great if we could refresh the bank everytime we open it

As for the feature I ALWAYS wanted to see in any version of grimoire is perhaps the best feature, disable provoke monsters while resting/dead. Basically I turn on provoke monsters in /join bloodmoon-9999 (because Im evil) and because grimoire 3.8 has a delay in attacking/using skills (which doesnt get affected when I change the skill delay in the bot manager) the healing skill takes too long to get activated, and I'd be dead alread, and I get disconnected for a min if provoke monsters was active while Im dead (had to learn it the hard way). This feature was in grimoire 3.3 when monsters stp attacking you when you die even if provoking is active, it would be great to see this feature in 4.0
    Another awesome feature is sending packets for as many times as we want, like put a place to type a number we want the bot to send this packet. I won't lie, I did forget why I wanted this feature, but it would be great to know that the bot sends the packets instead of having you spam clicking "Add Packet" button lol
    It'll be easy and straightforward. I think you'll be fine.
    To make the tamperer work just like the sniffer, simply check "Capture from client" and that's it.
    I may add an option to reload the bank.

I'll make sure that monsters are only provoked when you're alive.
    I'll probably implement that packet suggestion too.

Quote Originally Posted by the_subi View Post
    An old version had a fast travel that the user could add their own fast travels, is it possible here? I kind of liked that one.
    It's possible, however I'm not sure whether I'll implement this. It depends on how exactly the new botting system will work.

Quote Originally Posted by nayskaesca View Post
    can you add an option where all the mobs attack you and you get their drops? especially on glitched rooms? so you can use solo class while other players kill mobs for you.
    What's wrong with the provoke monsters option?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikens View Post
    Could you add "Reload Map" function please
    So we can avoid loading stuck at 100%
    Not sure. I remember trying this before, but what happened is that the map got stuck at 100% again after reloading.

Quote Originally Posted by imbasu View Post
    As an aspiring developer in university, I love what you're doing with the direction of this release. Below I will highlight certain things (from a UX point of view) I believe should be changed to improve UX and reduce suspicion.

N.B. I have not used ANY of your Grimoire versions pre 3.8, so my apologies if I suggested any GUI designs you've previously scrapped.

Remarks:
    • Hair/Quest/Shop Loader
      • Should have a number input field (with arrows) that restrict the possible input for valid hair shops (I understand this may be logistically impossible as the game grows and more IDs are added).
    • Quest Loader
      • "Type ID & press Enter" was definitely something I did not expect, I had to come back to the main post to figure it out. I would recommend reverting to the GUI in 3.8 and older; maybe it would be good to have an input field and button for each loader option visible on screen, without use of menubar.

If I may suggest taking inspiration from previous bots such as Dark Mystic:

[IMG]https://1.bp.********.com/-q0-fbAHnIqU/VMALX0q5pzI/AAAAAAAAGX8/yfQJ6E92OIQ/s1600/dmpurple.png[/IMG]

Key Points:
    • GUI controller overlayed on top game view.
    • Tab system to open up separate GUI controllers.
    • GUI controllers separated by function.
      • Botting can have an overlayed GUI controller.
      • Loaders can have another overlayed GUI controller.

That means Grimlore Settings, Spammers, Script Editor can be placed on menubar that open separate Window objects.

tl;dr Mostly UX design comments, since not much can be done functionality wise.

P.S. Feature Request:
    User-Only chat log of items Dropped/Picked up/Banked/Ignored (optional)
    The framework I use for the UI (WPF) doesn't have a numeric input field like that by default, which is why I didn't add it. I could look for a third party implementation but I didn't feel it was worth it.

Yeah that way of loading stuff was a mistake. I dislike it more every time I use so it'll be removed.

I can't overlay the windows like that because they aren't flash movieclips.

Not sure what you mean by those two next suggestions.

I could add a log. But would people really use that?

Quote Originally Posted by nayskaesca View Post
    may I suggest...
    -a grabber for item drop rates from mobs?
    -a function where you can bot pvp attacks & skills
    -a Blacklist function for items
    - No, I can't get that information.
    - I don't know what that means.
    - Maybe. Or you could enable item rejection?

Quote Originally Posted by usersnameis View Post
    There is a bug in 3.8 that when the bot just automatically completes the quest if I use the add quest completing the quest doesn't drop the reward only the xp and gold that you get when accepting it and it doesn't auto accept the quest like the old bots used to. Also i don't know if this is a bug or anything but when the requirements are met for "If statements" the bot doesn't automatically go to that index and just goes through the commands one by one like it normally would so label/goto command wasn't working for me. If it isn't a bug then please auto force the bot to go to the "If statements" if the requirements are met. Bot wouldn't even skip the "If statements" and goto/label commands even if the requirements aren't met like how the older bot 3.3 worked. There is also a bug that gets the bot stuck on authenticating account info but closing the bot and opening it again somehow fixes that bug. Accept and complete quest command doesn't work when you use the add quest command. It also disconnects me after a few minutes of using the bot. Please add a monster item drops on the grabber. I really liked 3.3 if its possible can you please fix it because it's broken now and it always gets stuck on authenticating account info.
    I know that 3.8 is broken but 4.0 won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by botter_123 View Post
    You can re-save 3.3 bots from 3.5 and then 3.8 will open them.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Biney Can you add an option that let us to decide, if we want the bot to wait for monster respawn (v3.5 and up) or move on to next command (3.3) ?
    Yes I can.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    It'll be easy and straightforward. I think you'll be fine.

I could add a log. But would people really use that?
    Chat log of items is great when peoples not using the item black list

Just a question, are you actually gonna make multiple account play in single instance without using more apps for em?

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiben View Post
    Chat log of items is great when peoples not using the item black list

Just a question, are you actually gonna make multiple account play in single instance without using more apps for em?
    Just a general log or using the in game chat as a log?

Yes, that's going to be in 4.0.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    it wont let me log on wtf

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast