Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    "I saw a giant dick with wings and its balls are made of sapphires and it flies and created humans by jizzing each one of us out and it's true but only I saw it and no one else can ever see it nor could see it but it's true so believe in the giant flying dick". And then thirty years or so after I died someone wrote a book on my teachings as accurately as they could remember, which then turned from the giant flying dick jizzing everyone out to it being a giant flying vagina and every human was one of its pubic hairs.
    What the fuck lol
    At lease use FSM
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

Muhammad never wrote any of it, the Qur'an was written well after his death. It was also completely devised by one person, who merely said "this is what an angel told me, so believe it". No documentation of any factual miracles, no documentation of any of the existing persons involved excluding Muhammad, no documentation of, well, anything. Compared to the other Abrahamic religions, in which there are multiple cases of documentation of a few of the people involved having actually existed, as well the scrolls involved being written by multiple different people hundreds of years apart from each other and having them link together, the existence of such claims Islam makes is completely against itself. It's like Mormonism: "God told me this but you were not told and can never find out because only I could be told and there's nothing to back up any of this but this happened so it's the truth". The equivocal statement would be if I had millions of followers believing me saying "I saw a giant dick with wings and its balls are made of sapphires and it flies and created humans by jizzing each one of us out and it's true but only I saw it and no one else can ever see it nor could see it but it's true so believe in the giant flying dick". And then thirty years or so after I died someone wrote a book on my teachings as accurately as they could remember, which then turned from the giant flying dick jizzing everyone out to it being a giant flying vagina and every human was one of its pubic hairs.

I hope you get my point.
    Yes Muhammad never wrote anything of that , cause Muhammad didn't know how to write or read , but the Qura'an was gathered after his death and not written after his death there is a difference. And yes an angel from god called "Jibrae'el" was telling Muhammad that "Ayat" (What's written in Qura'an) .
    Also Muhammad had proofs , had miracles so he can prove to people that God exists so people can follow him , that's why Prophets are there .
    Tho you have a lot of points there , I understand what You mean , but I'm not sure that I can get you to my point 100%.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Because the human mind is so good at remembering a huge ass book word for word
    Maybe because it was written down ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Frought (04-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Remembering a chapter word by word then writing it down
    Same concept
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

Remembering a chapter word by word then writing it down
    Same concept
    No it wasn't really like that , as far as I know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Yes Muhammad never wrote anything of that , cause Muhammad didn't know how to write or read , but the Qura'an was gathered after his death and not written after his death there is a difference. And yes an angel from god called "Jibrae'el" was telling Muhammad that "Ayat" (What's written in Qura'an) .
    Also Muhammad had proofs , had miracles so he can prove to people that God exists so people can follow him , that's why Prophets are there .
    Tho you have a lot of points there , I understand what You mean , but I'm not sure that I can get you to my point 100%.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Oh yeah like those miracles......hmm what were they again? I can't for the life of me remember ONE MIRACLE that proved Islam was true, not one.. Care to name one? (pick a good one).

-------------
    How come Muhammed never learned to read? Kind of silly you follow the words of a man with such low intelligence that he can't even read at any point in his life, nor even attempt at such.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

In the end muhammed's word is all he had. It could be absolute bullshit or the word of god, going by how he used "god's word" i'm pulling for bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh yeah like those miracles......hmm what were they again? I can't for the life of me remember ONE MIRACLE that proved Islam was true, not one.. Care to name one? (pick a good one).
    That thing with Mohammed's name on Mars or some crap Idk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

-------------
    How come Muhammed never learned to read? Kind of silly you follow the words of a man with such low intelligence that he can't even read at any point in his life, nor even attempt at such.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

In the end muhammed's word is all he had. It could be absolute bullshit or the word of god, going by how he used "god's word" i'm pulling for bullshit.
    No it's not ONE MIRACLE , it's too many and the Qur'an proves it The Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an "there's more.".

And yes he never learned to read or write , Although he never learned to read or write he can write and read better than you because he learned from Allah (Gabriel was learning Muhammad what Allah learned Gabriel).

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

That thing with Mohammed's name on Mars or some crap Idk
    Look , you talk without you search your tongue controls your mind not your mind controls your tongue.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

No it's not ONE MIRACLE , it's too many and the Qur'an proves it The Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an "there's more.".

And yes he never learned to read or write , Although he never learned to read or write he can write and read better than you because he learned from Allah (Gabriel was learning Muhammad what Allah learned Gabriel).

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Look , you talk without you search your tongue controls your mind not your mind controls your tongue.
    I don't understand, Hiddemaster talks without search you? Pretty illiterate, you fucking terrorist.
    Inb4 it's a joke.

Thanks
    He is man. Men can't create themselves

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

What .
    As you can type with your tongue you can see what i typed with your ears.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    As you can type with your tongue you can see what i typed with your ears.
    Yea, but your last post still doesn't make sense to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Listen, we've proved all those "scientific miracles" wrong. Again, again, and again.
    ------------------------------

So in his entire life, muhammed never proved himself with a miracle to his people? What a fucking joke.
    ------------------------------------------------

Wait, he never learned to read or write, yet he can read or write. That is just stupidity, I cannot believe you are this stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Listen, we've proved all those "scientific miracles" wrong. Again, again, and again.
    ------------------------------

So in his entire life, muhammed never proved himself with a miracle to his people? What a fucking joke.
    ------------------------------------------------

Wait, he never learned to read or write, yet he can read or write. That is just stupidity, I cannot believe you are this stupid.
    You proved all of them?

I challenge you if you prove something is wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You proved all of them?

I challenge you if you prove something is wrong.
    Its the other way around. You have to prove it is right.

All you did was tack on vague sayings to scientific facts discovered over a thousand years later. Its ridiculous how stupid you'd be to believe this is a "miracle".

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast