Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

JUCA 3 Methods - Money Makeing Ebook

Hello guys so i always looked for ways to earn money on internet. Got a lot of working methods but some ones lasted for weeks/months so they were not worth it.

In my years of looking for methods i found out this 3 Methods that I've been using for years, are legal, and worldwide. No matter how old are you or where are you from you can use this methods without any problem.

I will not come with saying that this is Auto-Pilot, and a one time setup and easy money.

Each method needs the time to set it up, understand it, and know wich are the best things to do in each method.

The more you know and work in the methods, the easiest will become and more money will earn.

The three methods are known, there are not new discovers, but every method has my own tips and experiences that will help you to get earnings.

Don't expect to wake up tomorrow with 100 USD in your PayPal account, first earnings will take few weeks, and as the time goes by the earning will grow. First months i make almost no money, maybe 10 dollars and a little more, but now after few years i'm making at least 400 USD and still growing. The amount of time i put is not much, some days i only spent 10 minutes, and some days i spent few hours, it depends on the method and the time you want to spend in each one.

The ebook price is 10 USD i accept PayPal and BitCoin.

Some information about the methods:

Method 1:
    Invest: Minimum $10
    Difficulty: Easy.
    Work needed: Medium (4 or 5 Hours per week is more than enough)

Method 2:
    Invest: No Invest needed.
    Difficulty: Very Easy.
    Work needed: Medium (30 minutes per day is more than enough)

Method 3:
    Difficulty: Medium.
    Work needed: Hard (More time you spend in this page, more you earn)

No more vouch copies.

Quote Originally Posted by -[Exorcist]- View Post
    [Read-Only Vouch Review]

[eBook Content]
    8.5/10
    Noticed minor grammatical mistakes which won't change your understanding of the eBook at all, the font is proper. There are some picture to help you out as well as earnings proof on each method, I expected to see more pictures for something steps but it's nothing difficult at all, however, the seller will be more than happy to help you with anything you don't understand.

[Support]
    10/10
    Didn't need to ask about anything as the 3 methods are very simple. However, the OP provides free support and he'll be ready to help you out with anything you need to ask about.

[Method 1 Review]
    9.0/10
    The method isn't new discovered and many people must have seen it before, however the seller gives you his own tips and the best ways to start with this method. You can get your investment back including the amazing profits within 1-2 days using this method (excluding the waiting time to cash out which is no more than 2 weeks). All the pictures you may need in this method are provided as well as earnings proof.

[Method 2 Review]
    7.5/10
    This method (2 methods in one) starts slow at the beginning but if you spend like 30-60 minutes on it everyday you will start to see a good amount of money you earn from this method, some of promotion will come in handy since it's almost all about promoting which I think is nothing hard comparing to the earnings you will get. Two or three pictures are inserted in this method which I think will help a little bit but in my opinion this method doesn't need any pictures since a 10 years old kid can do this. The seller also provided an earning proof in this method.

[Method 3 Review]
    8.5/10
    This method is using a common website but you won't earn with it the way all the people use the website for, the seller has his own way to earn from this website and he gives you a nice tip so you'll be getting the best earnings from this method. The cash out is done in a few minutes so you don't need to wait at all (earnings proof inserted).

[Method 1 Earnings]
    9.5/10
    According to the proof the OP provided in this method, you can earn approximately $150-300 per a week with this method.

[Method 2 Earnings]
    8.5/10
    As long as you spend time in this everyday (nothing much more than 30 minutes) you'll earn an okay amount of money.

[Method 3 Earnings]
    9.0/10
    The cash out in this method is instant. However, you need to spend some time in this method (as much as possible) to get out the best of it.

[Price]
    9.0/10
    Pretty well priced, the eBook is worth the $6 you spend in it.

[Overall eBook Rating]
    9.0/10

GLWS.

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    [Vouch Review]

[eBook Content]
    [8/10] The eBook has all his methods laid out nicely. They are in organized sections and tell you everything you need to know. There was a decent amount of grammatical mistakes, which I did not enjoy, but the eBook was still understandable. As for the layout, it is very simple, it's like an essay type layout with pictures. It could be more attention grabbing, but that is not the point of this eBook.

[Support]
    [10/10] He offers free Skype support which is great. He seems to be comfortable with helping customers and will be ready to help you with anything you need.

[Review of Methods]
    [9/10] He has three methods, all of which make decent money. They all require some set up time, but eventually do make income. They have a snowballing effect, where profits start off small and get bigger as you continue with them.
    [Price]
    [9/10] For the methods, and the simplicity of this, I think it's worth it's price. Though it requires some set up time, it is not hard, and in fact, can only take you minutes eventually.

[Overall eBook Rating]
    [8.5/10]

Last edited by Psychotic; 05-29-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    ADD ME ON IM
    If u get good trade with me please Vouch me Here

Thanks
    Approval Copy Notes:

Price is accurate for the content inside. Furthermore, the seller is completely upfront with their buyers:

The three methods are known, there are not new discovers
    So many more eBooks need to have this. These methods aren't the key to thousands of dollars quickly nor are they new/revolutionary however the author ebook is organized well, in depth and does have some nice tips. Lastly, the author accurately expresses the yield of this ebook and that's what is important.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    I´d like to take a said vouch copy if you agree

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'd love a vouch copy if you want a review.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If giving a third vouch copy is possible, I'm here.
    Have a good day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If giving a fourth vouch copy is possible, I'm here.
    Have a good day!
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [Read-Only Vouch Review]

[eBook Content]
    8.5/10
    Noticed minor grammatical mistakes which won't change your understanding of the eBook at all, the font is proper. There are some picture to help you out as well as earnings proof on each method, I expected to see more pictures for something steps but it's nothing difficult at all, however, the seller will be more than happy to help you with anything you don't understand.

[Support]
    10/10
    Didn't need to ask about anything as the 3 methods are very simple. However, the OP provides free support and he'll be ready to help you out with anything you need to ask about.

[Method 1 Review]
    9.0/10
    The method isn't new discovered and many people must have seen it before, however the seller gives you his own tips and the best ways to start with this method. You can get your investment back including the amazing profits within 1-2 days using this method (excluding the waiting time to cash out which is no more than 2 weeks). All the pictures you may need in this method are provided as well as earnings proof.

[Method 2 Review]
    7.5/10
    This method (2 methods in one) starts slow at the beginning but if you spend like 30-60 minutes on it everyday you will start to see a good amount of money you earn from this method, some of promotion will come in handy since it's almost all about promoting which I think is nothing hard comparing to the earnings you will get. Two or three pictures are inserted in this method which I think will help a little bit but in my opinion this method doesn't need any pictures since a 10 years old kid can do this. The seller also provided an earning proof in this method.

[Method 3 Review]
    8.5/10
    This method is using a common website but you won't earn with it the way all the people use the website for, the seller has his own way to earn from this website and he gives you a nice tip so you'll be getting the best earnings from this method. The cash out is done in a few minutes so you don't need to wait at all (earnings proof inserted).

[Method 1 Earnings]
    9.5/10
    According to the proof the OP provided in this method, you can earn approximately $150-300 per a week with this method.

[Method 2 Earnings]
    8.5/10
    As long as you spend time in this everyday (nothing much more than 30 minutes) you'll earn an okay amount of money.

[Method 3 Earnings]
    9.0/10
    The cash out in this method is instant. However, you need to spend some time in this method (as much as possible) to get out the best of it.

[Price]
    9.0/10
    Pretty well priced, the eBook is worth the $6 you spend in it.

[Overall eBook Rating]
    9.0/10

GLWS.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexero For This Useful Post:

jullll (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
    Hello guys so i always looked for ways to earn money on internet. Got a lot of working methods but some ones lasted for weeks/months so they were not worth it.

In my years of looking for methods i found out this 3 Methods that I've been using for years, are legal, and worldwide. No matter how old are you or where are you from you can use this methods without any problem.

I will not come with saying that this is Auto-Pilot, and a one time setup and easy money.

Each method needs the time to set it up, understand it, and know wich are the best things to do in each method.

The more you know and work in the methods, the easiest will become and more money will earn.

The three methods are known, there are not new discovers, but every method has my own tips and experiences that will help you to get earnings.

Don't expect to wake up tomorrow with 100 USD in your PayPal account, first earnings will take few weeks, and as the time goes by the earning will grow. First months i make almost no money, maybe 10 dollars and a little more, but now after few years i'm making at least 400 USD and still growing. The amount of time i put is not much, some days i only spent 10 minutes, and some days i spent few hours, it depends on the method and the time you want to spend in each one.

The ebook price is 6 USD i accept only PayPal.

Some information about the methods:

Method 1:
    Invest: Minimum $10
    Difficulty: Easy.
    Work needed: Medium (4 or 5 Hours per week is more than enough)

Method 2:
    Difficulty: Very Easy.
    Work needed: Medium (30 minutes per day is more than enough)

Method 3:
    Difficulty: Medium.
    Work needed: Hard (More time you spend in this page, more you earn)

I'll be giving a few Vouch Copys to some respected ussers that ask them in this Topic so they can review the Ebook.
    Vouch copy ?? add me on skype blackhat287

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by amro3610 View Post
    Vouch copy ?? add me on skype blackhat287
    You don't have the requirements.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    [Vouch Review]

[eBook Content]
    [8/10] The eBook has all his methods laid out nicely. They are in organized sections and tell you everything you need to know. There was a decent amount of grammatical mistakes, which I did not enjoy, but the eBook was still understandable. As for the layout, it is very simple, it's like an essay type layout with pictures. It could be more attention grabbing, but that is not the point of this eBook.

[Support]
    [10/10] He offers free Skype support which is great. He seems to be comfortable with helping customers and will be ready to help you with anything you need.

[Review of Methods]
    [9/10] He has three methods, all of which make decent money. They all require some set up time, but eventually do make income. They have a snowballing effect, where profits start off small and get bigger as you continue with them.
    [Price]
    [9/10] For the methods, and the simplicity of this, I think it's worth it's price. Though it requires some set up time, it is not hard, and in fact, can only take you minutes eventually.

[Overall eBook Rating]
    [8.5/10]
    Last edited by Poseidon; 09-11-2016 at 05:06 PM.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon For This Useful Post:

jullll (09-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    You don't have the requirements.
    what are requirements ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by amro3610 View Post
    what are requirements ?
    1500 posts
    3 month membership
    Not blacklisted from the Marketplace
    Speaks proper English
    Give a detailed review on any vouch copy
    Have a vouch copy profile listed here (only one thread/profile per user!)
    Due to the nature of the information on each thread, a vouch copy profile thread is permanent. Any modification to the thread needs to be requested through a staff member to edit the original post after the editing duration expires. (Do not use up staff members time when requesting editing, do your work and preview your thread before you request an edit, and do not request an edit frequently or they may be ignored. Send the BB code to make it easier for staff to change it)
    All vouch copies are done completely free of charge and strictly neutral
    Linking to your vouch copy profile in your signature to increase ease of access and visibility (Optional)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

BlacKK (09-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Sold one ebook so far. Still selling
    ADD ME ON IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Sold another one making a total of 2 sold.
    Still selling
    ADD ME ON IM

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast