Thread: Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Ron Paul

I don't really have much to say but do you think that Ron Paul is the one to be chosen?

/discuss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I've been a long time supporter of Mr. Paul.
    Unfortunately he doesn't live by right or left wing ideology,
    He truly wants what is right for America and it's people.
    That being said, his chances of getting into office are pretty slim.
    If he does make it into office, he will get a few things done I'm sure just to keep us all content.
    But the minute he tries to implement his plans for the fed, well he will get bullied into not doing so.
    It will most likely start by some kind of scandal, in an attempt to ruin his name.
    If that doesn't work, he'll most likely have his families well being threatened.
    Ron Paul would basically have to go into office with a heavily armed militia and the backing of "unbrainwashed"
    military personal. That would really be the only way he could get his job done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ron paul is over rated if you ask me.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Ron paul is over rated if you ask me.
    Lol..the problem is that he ISN'T overrated.
    He doesn't get half the air time of the other runners,
    and he has the best ideas for this country hands down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yup your right best idea ever, you can't abort your baby simply because I don't want you to.

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yup your right best idea ever, you can't abort your baby simply because I don't want you to.

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”
    Those are his personal opinions..
    Just because he is pro-life doesn't mean he's going to try and pass some anti-abortion bill..
    That's pretty ridiculous, but nice try.
    Also, though I am pro choice keep in mind the dude is old school..
    he also delivered over 4,000 babies before he became a politician..
    So I can understand where he's coming from even if I personally don't agree with it.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-25-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nice try? Well I don't know what I was trying but thanks I guess, your making out to be Jesus fucking Christ and I simple don't agree. I don't really give two flying fucks about this guy. It's unlikely he'll get in office anyway so I don't want to waist my time talking about him :P

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice try? Well I don't know what I was trying but thanks I guess, your making out to be Jesus fucking Christ and I simple don't agree. I don't really give two flying fucks about this guy. It's unlikely he'll get in office anyway so I don't want to waist my time talking about him :P
    Tell me again why you are in this thread ?
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-25-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post
    I don't really have much to say but do you think that Ron Paul is the one to be chosen?

RON PAUL is EXPLODING (Jon Stewart 2012 Trust Today) - YouTube

/discuss
    I wanted to give my two cents?

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    agreeable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yet you say you don't want to waste your time talking about him.
    Learn how to not make contradicting statements.
    Otherwise don't even bother debating me, because that's really the only waste of time here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yet you say you don't want to waste your time talking about him.
    Learn how to not make contradicting statements.
    Otherwise don't even bother debating me, because that's really the only waste of time here.
    Now don't get all pissy because I don't like your idol. The starter of this thread asked for everyone's opinion. That includes people who like him and people who don't. I don't like him and I said it, but instead of leaving my comment alone you had to drag it out basically saying "nawt aww he es teh best you stupid!" You told me not to try and debate you, I wasn't trying. I really don't know why you had to make this out to be a big deal

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Now don't get all pissy because I don't like your idol. The starter of this thread asked for everyone's opinion. That includes people who like him and people who don't. I don't like him and I said it, but instead of leaving my comment alone you had to drag it out basically saying "nawt aww he es teh best you stupid!" You told me not to try and debate you, I wasn't trying. I really don't know why you had to make this out to be a big deal

I'm not getting pissy whatsoever. I'm simply pointing out contradicting statements you made.
    You replied to one of my posts with this:

That is basically you challenging me to debate that point you were trying to make.
    Which by the way are completely irrelevant to politics,again those are his personal beliefs.
    If you aren't here to debate in the DEBATE section then why are you here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I'm not getting pissy whatsoever. I'm simply pointing out contradicting statements you made.
    You replied to one of my posts with this:

That is basically you challenging me to debate that point you were trying to make.
    Which by the way are completely irrelevant to politics,again those are his personal beliefs.
    If you aren't here to debate in the DEBATE section then why are you here?
    No that is not me basically challenging you to a debate, that is me simple pointing out a contradiction in his statement, he is "pro-life" yet he wants to control women's rights to there own reproduction? Abortion is not irrelevant to politics. I am here to give my opinion in a civilized matter, not be ridiculed by some guy on the internet that protects his favorite politician like his mother.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No that is not me basically challenging you to a debate, that is me simple pointing out a contradiction in his statement, he is "pro-life" yet he wants to control women's rights to there own reproduction? Abortion is not irrelevant to politics. I am here to give my opinion in a civilized matter, not be ridiculed by some guy on the internet that protects his favorite politician like his mother.

Yes I am ridiculing you.
    Whatever, this is getting repetitive and uninteresting.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-26-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast