Thanks

200-1000 VIEWS A DAY TO ANY BANNER (CHEAP ADVERTISING ON MY YOUTUBE) 100K+ VIEWS

Intro -
    So you have set up your business, You got a good way of getting income and money, but there is a small problem preventing you from earning that first million... You have no traffic coming to your website, And your not sure how to bypass the problem and how to get your site noticed, Its pretty obvious though isn't it?... Advert's, As most of you know i am the owner of a pretty Successful youtube and i am currently offering advertising space, allowing you to add a massive banner at the top of my youtube for thousands of people to view every month, (Links can't be added as i got my partnership suspended but i still have the banner (URL CAN BE ADDED IN TEXT ON THE BANNER YOU GIVE ME).
    Costs - Length

One week - £5.50
    *Special offer* One Month -£15.00
    One year - £55.00
    Annually - £45.00 a year
    Rules -
    - IF BUYING A ONE TIME OFFER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY STRAIGHT AFTER THE BANNER IS ADDED

- ANY BANNERS LINKED TO ILLEGAL CONTENT WILL NOT BE ADDED

- I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BANNER OTHER THAN PLACING IT

- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ADDED UNLESS I HAVE TO TAKE THE BANNER DOWN, IN THAT CASE YOU WILL GET THE MONEY BACK FROM HOWEVER LONG YOU HAD LEFT ON YOUR BANNER SUBSCRIPTION, I WILL KEEP MONEY FROM HOW LONG THE BANNER HAS BEEN UP.

- I DO NOT DO DIFFERENT DEALS, ITS EITHER THE ONES ON HERE OR NONE AT ALL (NO TRYING TO KNOCK DOWN THE PRICES)

- WE TAKE PAYPAL ONLY

- IT WILL BE ADDED AT THE TOP OF MY YOUTUBE

- YOU WILL !NOT! HAVE ACCESS TO MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

- I CAN TAKE IT DOWN WHENEVER I WISH, BUT YOU WILL GET REFUNDED IF I DO

- I WILL NOT MAKE VIDEO'S SPECIFICALLY ADVERTISING YOUR BANNER, BUT IT WILL BE VIEWED IN THE VIDEO
    Thats about it guys sorry for the strict rules but i need to make sure everyone understands them before they do anything... If you pay and do not read the rules you will not get refunded, if you break the rules you will not get refunded.

Thanks guys, If any of you accuse me of scamming in the comments i will request for this thread to be locked. If you pay for it and have a complaint you may either PM ME, Or add it in the comments, but don't accuse me if you haven't even paid for it. Thanks guys - https://www.youtube.com/user/icreativetutorialsi/ -- You can view where your ad would be.

Once again, Thanks for reading and i hope this helps you and your multi million pound business <3
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    The price is seriously too high, not even worth selling this service. I doubt anyone would get 200-1k views a day considering that your videos doesn't even get that much views. The account seems pretty inactive since the videos are from 1-2 months ago so I don't think anyone would visit your YouTube profile page.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    The price is seriously too high, not even worth selling this service. I doubt anyone would get 200-1k views a day considering that your videos doesn't even get that much views. The account seems pretty inactive since the videos are from 1-2 months ago so I don't think anyone would visit your YouTube profile page.
    Lol? The fact my video's were that long ago doesn't make a difference, My youtube has alot of video views, I calculate daily, And i make over 500-1000 video views a day, 200 - 1000 of them visit my profile to check up on the other extensions of the video, Companies need advertising, This is cheap compared to other sites such as google adwords that gain you about 50 views a day, Stop trying to get your post count up, Like i said, DON'T SPAM THE THREAD With all this junk, I offer a service, If it doesn't get any buy's Then so be it, I don't need people spamming so they can get a post count.. Thats probably why you have 5k+
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappy View Post
    Lol? The fact my video's were that long ago doesn't make a difference, My youtube has alot of video views, I calculate daily, And i make over 500-1000 video views a day, 200 - 1000 of them visit my profile to check up on the other extensions of the video, Companies need advertising, This is cheap compared to other sites such as google adwords that gain you about 50 views a day, Stop trying to get your post count up, Like i said, DON'T SPAM THE THREAD With all this junk, I offer a service, If it doesn't get any buy's Then so be it, I don't need people spamming so they can get a post count.. Thats probably why you have 5k+
    125k video views is nothing and those were from a long time ago. If you were still posting videos regularly, then yes you might get around that much views daily. Go ahead and post your YouTube analytics for this week. I bet it won't even be 1k views. Your last tutorial video was from over a month ago. No one's gonna be visiting your profile if it's inactive. If you have android phone, login with that account to check how many channel/profile views you have and take a pic and post it. You don't even have too many twitter followers or FB likes. SPAM? I'm questioning your service.

Thanks
    I'm not really that sure you can say im a liar, I know alot about youtube, I use it all the time, And gain over 1000 views a day, Here is a log of the past week (Analytics) I'm pretty sure for the money i offer that amount of money is fair... Either you buy the service or you don't -.-
    The proof is in the attachments. If you can't read it, This week is over 4000 views?>

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png  

Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappy View Post
    I'm not really that sure you can say im a liar, I know alot about youtube, I use it all the time, And gain over 1000 views a day, Here is a log of the past week (Analytics) I'm pretty sure for the money i offer that amount of money is fair... Either you buy the service or you don't -.-
    The proof is in the attachments. If you can't read it, This week is over 4000 views?>

I love how you cut off the graph. There's still no way you're getting 200-1k channel views daily.

I get 35k+ views each week and I only get 1-2k channel views per week.

Example:

This week:

Last week:

The week before:

etc..

But w/e. Good luck selling your service. People rarely buy any services from here. You can tell by looking at the replies on some of the threads here in this section.
    Last edited by Ian; 04-19-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks
    @Ian Mhmm, I didn't mean to cut off the graph, I opened and screeenshotted And i know but its just another place where possibly customers could come from, aswell as youtube itself and other places around the internet :L - Nice youtube account ;D
    Advertisement removed.