Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Red face Coding Combat Arms...

Hey Guys,
    I know this sounds amazingly weird...but i litterally couldn't sleep last night because i was thinking i wanted to learn how to code Combat arms hacks :O
    i was just wondering which languages i should learn, and in what order?

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

/goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

Current mods: 171

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    By the time you've learned how to properly hack games without copy pasting CA will be dead, so don't even bother
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    By the time you've learned how to properly hack games without copy pasting CA will be dead, so don't even bother
    Damn HD... just damn.... Way to crush someones hopes, dreams, and motivation in one fowl post. o_O

Learn C++.
    Then learn DirectX
    then some windows programming.
    finally assembly
    practice debugging applications
    Practice decompiling executable
    Once you get good enough at this you can apply what windows programming you learned to do things like defeat Hacksheild protection...
    Finally apply all the DirectX stuff you learned to make chams.

Im about on the second step right now. =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Damn HD... just damn.... Way to crush someones hopes, dreams, and motivation in one fowl post. o_O

Learn C++.
    Then learn DirectX
    finally assembly
    Once you get good enough at this you can apply what windows programming you learned to do things like defeat Hacksheild protection...

I completely agree, I shouldn't have told him its impossible so that he would try and acomplish the impossible o__O
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    C#. C++. Delphi. Java

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Honestly, lol. I wanted to learn C++ to code hacks, and whatnot. More interested in programming now, so screw hacks. It's more fun to actually learn. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

Learn C++.
    Then learn DirectX
    finally assembly

Ok quick noobish question, i'm full of these. How do we know when we know enough C++ to move onto D3D? Because as far as C++ is concerned, I know syntax and usage for alot of the basics such as using variables, functions, basic pointers, intro to arrays, intro to structures. I can look through a program pick these things out. But none of the context it's being used in do I understand. So about where should I be? Should I still be this confused?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
    Ok quick noobish question, i'm full of these. How do we know when we know enough C++ to move onto D3D? Because as far as C++ is concerned, I know syntax and usage for alot of the basics such as using variables, functions, basic pointers, intro to arrays, intro to structures. I can look through a program pick these things out. But none of the context it's being used in do I understand. So about where should I be? Should I still be this confused?
    I'd say at least get a good understanding of pointers and classes. Both DirectX SDK and Windows really heavily on these two concepts...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah wait till you feel super confident with your C++. Infact don't move past C++ 'til you feel you understand the majority of what is used in a win32 program (pointers, structures, program flow, classes potentially, etc.)