Thumbs upWTSTrove Flux ~ 0.04$ / 1k ~ CHEAP ~ HUGE STOCK

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Trove Flux ~ 0.04$ / 1k ~ CHEAP ~ HUGE STOCK
Hello! I am currently selling Flux at a very cheap rate to pay my way through school

Current Stock: 7 Million Flux


Rate: 0.040$ per K - $4 per 100k - $40 per Million

I live in the UK and am available most days during the day and evening time.

Delivery Time: 5 mins !



Skype: Gripthorn

I am currently accepting the payment methods of PAYPAL & Skrill !

For my own security I will be video recording all transactions and either you will go first or we will use an OFFICIAL Middleman provided by these forums.
+rep super easy and fast
pretty legit prices +3
I want a laptop, lowered to 0.044 for now Hope mod can change my title

Stock is now 18m
Quote Originally Posted by Quacka View Post
I want a laptop, lowered to 0.044 for now Hope mod can change my title

Stock is now 18m
Done
Been using this guy for a month or so now ~ Met him through trove ~ legit with great service ! Cheers again mate
do you take cs:go skins?
Quote Originally Posted by Jdhal View Post
do you take cs:go skins?
Nope, sorry. Don't really got the time for games much any more

Stock 13.5mil!
What currency/website currency do you accept? I don't have a credit card, so that's the only way I can pay you.
Quote Originally Posted by Rimuru View Post
What currency/website currency do you accept? I don't have a credit card, so that's the only way I can pay you.
Paypal/Skrill only currently
Thanks Yemziah for revamping my thread !

New rates, had 6 buyers so far!
Interested.
Great service, he even stopped ordering Domino's to sell to me! Probably because I was basically paying for it...

Bought three different times all very quick and seems to be the cheapest.
Thanks you all according and fast
Will vouch! Fast and polite
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?