Thumbs upWTSTrove Flux ~ 0.04$ / 1k ~ CHEAP ~ HUGE STOCK

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by tofulasia View Post
Will vouch! Fast and polite
Quote Originally Posted by Fulminex View Post
Thanks you all according and fast
Quote Originally Posted by Multiplesoftwo View Post
Great service, he even stopped ordering Domino's to sell to me! Probably because I was basically paying for it...

Bought three different times all very quick and seems to be the cheapest.
Appreciate the comments guys

Down to just below 11mil in stock now
Would u be willing to trade 200k for a $10 steam card?
Quote Originally Posted by poronarksman View Post
Would u be willing to trade 200k for a $10 steam card?
paypal/skrill only I'm afraid,
Not playing many games these days
Bumping

10 mil remains
Morning bump
Cheapest flux around, peeps
online now ~ ~ ~
just bought 200k flux, went first and all went fine. we traded after his league game. would recommend
Just bought 300k, nabbing me my first few radiants. Cheers!
Purchase from him 2 times. Very fast and polite. I go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Hyplaxr View Post
Purchase from him 2 times. Very fast and polite. I go first.
Quote Originally Posted by magotter View Post
Just bought 300k, nabbing me my first few radiants. Cheers!
Quote Originally Posted by Marionettis View Post
just bought 200k flux, went first and all went fine. we traded after his league game. would recommend
Thanks a lot for the comment guys, appreciate it

9mil left!
Aye, I went first, bought 120k total. Fast.
Fast and friendly. Good Service.
Thanks again for comments guys,

Bumping
+Rep All went smooth and fast, can recommend this guy!
I would recommend @Quacka over any other Trove Flux seller.
I respect this guy, and he delivers very quickly. Great seller.
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?