Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

The Archfiend Doomlord Guide

Intro
    Thought you would be farming the Archfiend Doomlord Armor? Then prepare you anus for the most painful and intensive farming session of your life. Am I over exaggerating? NOO! But hopefully with this guide you will succeed at getting the entire AFDL set .

What makes this armor so hard to get? 3 things.

Complexity (that is unnecessary)
    Reliance on low drop items that have to be farmed OVER AND OVER AGAIN
    Heavy reliance on RNG for Unidentified 35, an important item to get the armor which on its own can make 90% of your farming time devoted to this
    You NEED to constantly check and switch bots. Since all the quests require a multitude of items, you need to go from one bot to another. If you were doing something like BLOD, you could just turn on one bot and let it bot until the end of time. This quest chain is the exact opposite.

The quests are basically a tiered system. The first quest, Willpower Extraction, rewards you with Unidentified 34. 10 of these are used in the next quest, Nulgath Demands Work, among other items. This quest rewards you with each of the items in the Archfiend Doomlord set as well as a random drop called Unidentified 35. All these items are required to accept the last quest, Enough DOOM for an Archfiend. The reward from this quest is the Archfiend Doomlord Armor, what you are looking for.

So let me show you the nooks and crannies of this bastard.

Assuming you use all the cheats and bots I tell ya on this thread and so long as you are EXTREMELY LUCKY, you will need to have at a bare minimum:

Shadow Lich x9
    Dragonfire of Nulgath x9
    Unidentified 19 x9
    Essence Nulgath x190
    Mystic Tribal Sword x9
    Doomatter x45
    Necrot x45
    Chaoroot x45 (and a bit more)
    Archfiend's Favor x5715
    Mortality Cape of Revontheus x9
    King Klunk's Crown x9
    Facebreaker of Nulgath x9 (requiring Golden Shadow Breaker x9, Shadow Terror Axe x9)
    Unidentified 13 x14-15 (for the Facebreaker of Nulgath as well as it's own requirement for Nulgath Demands Work and Enough DOOM of an Archfiend)
    Unidentified 27 x4 (requiring Unidentified 26 x4)
    Voucher of Nulgath x4
    Blood Gems of the Archfiend x18
    Voucher of Nulgath (Non-mem) x1
    Golden Hanzo Void x1 (You just need to be in possession of the requirements which I'll tell you about later on)
    Undead Essence x1000
    Chaorruption Essence x75
    Essence Potion x5 (which will require some Arashtite Ore and Chaoroot)
    Essence of Klunk x1
    Living Star Essence x100
    Diamond of Nulgath x49 (50 at a minimum)
    Dark Crystal Shards x165
    Tainted Gems x125
    Gem of Nulgath x60

Note that these requirements are the LUCKIEST YOU COULD EVER BE because it assumes you keep on getting the max drop rate from the first quest, Willpower Extraction and you get Unidentified 35 within your first few turn ins of Nulgath Demands Work.

However, lucky for those with the right circumstance, you could use this post to shorten MOST OF the requirements by a significant amount (assuming you get Unidentified 35 within those first few turn ins). You would have to make sure that you are reading this at the right time because it is done from a testing server glitch, one that may or may not last forever. If you are going to do this then if you are using my bots make sure the quest ID for Willpower Extraction is cleared so that the quest is never turned in without you doing so on the testing server.

Also remember that multiple items here exceed their item stack because you must complete multiple turn ins of certain quests that they require, so you could use this post to get all these requirements individually. Thank killing machine for that one. The advantage of that is that doing the entire AFDL saga is less intensive and more organized, making it like a BLOD or Legion Token kind of methodology (now that I think about it would be very much like getting the the NNH but harder) where you farm a bunch out of a couple reagents one by one especially if you do this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    You could make this work while botting by adding packets to:

Send item to inventory from bank > pickup item > send item back to bank

Use Cetera / Hellquest / WPE Pro to easily get the packets.
    However, since I've never used this method before you would have to get the packets if you want to bot it on your own and according to some you can only use Cetera if you want to do this.

Format
    So let me tell ya how this post and my bots are organized. First, ALL MY BOTS ARE BUILT FOR LEBOT.

Everything is organized into Sections (S.1 for example). These includes my .rar files and .dmbots. Inside those Sections are all the bots you need for that section.

In S.2, S.3 and S.4 are the bots you need as well as a a place for everything you need that was done before in a Section before that. In my S.1 prerequisites I'll talk to you about the Non-mem Voucher of Nulgath which will be used in S.4. In my bots there will be a .rar file called "All the Old Stuff for S.4" in S.4 that opens up to have the same Non-mem Voucher .dmbot for that is in the S.1 .rar file.

In S.2, all the items are split into Subsections (S.S.1 for example). So I will talk about buying the Mystic Tribal Sword In S.2 - S.S.1 so it will correspond the same to my .rar files that you will find the .dmbot in S.S.1.rar within S.2.rar.

Hope that clears things up for ya.

S.1 Prerequisites

You will need to have some stuff before hand. Some stuff are requirements for items and others are items you need to farm (you should farm for these before touching anything else).

First you need the Voucher of Nulgath non-member. This will be necessary for Nulgath Demands Work (though you won't actually need to use it here) and Enough DOOM for an Archfiend. It is also useful for getting Gems of Nulgath and Totems of Nulgath. Use the Voucher Of Nulgath (non-mem).dmbot (Found in S.1.rar).

Next you will need to get Dark Crystal Shards, Tainted Gems, Gems of Nulgath and Diamonds of Nulgath. These guys are used numerously in these quests so it would be better if you farmed them a bunch so that you never have to worry about them again. You don't have to max them out. You just need a bunch. Maybe at the very end you will have to dedicate a couple of days to refill.

Use the Diamond of nulgath (Need Uni 13.dmbot (In S.1.rar) which is based on killing_machine's bot and

use the Dreadrock Gem (Need Uni 13).dmbot (In S.1.rar) for Tainted gems and Dark Crystal Shards which is based off of axtrekkkk's bot.

Use the Gem of Nulgath (Need Non-mem Voucher).dmbot (Found in S.1.rar) which is from my own post

You need a Rank 3 Alchemy Faction (which I talk about in S.4 Essence Potion). You need Rank 10 Evil Faction as well as be aligned with evil. There is also the Rank 7 Arcangrove Faction. Use the built in or someone else's released versions of bots to do these two normal factions 'cause I ain't interested in making another bot . You MAY need to complete the quest in the starsinc fortress but you probably won't. Even so if you skip all the cutscenes if should take between 15-30 minutes to complete.

You will probably need to be a lvl 65 player and have some good BOT farming class.

You need A LOT of inventory space. This can take nearly more than half of your inventory of items. I suggest you use the bank space glitch to store all non-essentials like armors as well as any items that aren't equipped like the million pairs of helms you got, bruh.

Use wood_879's carbon bot to get some Blood Gem of the Archfiend's. You need a minimum of 18. A max of, whatever (facepalm). They are used in Nulgath Demands Work and Enough DOOM for and Archfiend. You get about 1 every 1-2 hours. I altered it a bit to my preferences so you could use mine down below too. Use my Kiss the Void(snow) 1 Bone Dust.dmbot (Found in S.1.rar)

S.2 Willpower extraction......................(Self Explanatory Name lol)

Here is the meat of the farming. The reward from this quest is Unidentified 34. You can get 1-5, which ain't much. 10 of these are used for Nulgath Demands Work and all the items rewarded from Nulgath Demands Work is used in Enough Doom for an Archfiend. You will need a minimum of 44 of these and a max of indefinite to get the full set. Since the quest gives so few and the set require so many, the bulk of farming time will be used to get enough [B]Uni 34 from this quest and this quest only.[/B/]

Items required:
    Shadow Lich x1..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.1)
    DragonFire of Nulgath x1..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.2)
    Unidentified 19 x1..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.2)
    Essence of Nulgath x10..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.3)
    Mystic Tribal Sword x1..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.1)
    Doomatter x5..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.3)
    Necrot x5..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.3)
    Chaoroot x5..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.3)
    Archfiend's Favor x50..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.3)
    Mortality Cape of Revontheus x1..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.1)
    King Klunk's Crown x1..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.2)
    Facebreaker of Nulgath (Dagger) x1..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.2)

Items needed in inventory to turn in:
    Unidentified 13..........(In this section)..........(In S.S.2)

The requirements for Willpower Extraction are split into 3 components: Stuff in a shop, stuff from a quest/from buyback that has little stackability or no stackability and are hard to get, and bulk items that have a lot of stackabity. The combo of these three means you will have to constantly switch bots (I can't say that enough). So you better think up a routine to check on bots and switch those bots. Depending on how lucky you are, by the end of this you'll grow to curse the devilish person who thought this up.

S.2 - S.S.1 (Shop Items)
    The shop items are the Shadow Lich from the Evil Rep Shop, the Mystic Tribal Sword from the Arcangrove Rep Shop and the Mortality Cape of Revontheus from the Nulgath War Merge Shop which is just an over glorified way of changing the 50 Archfiend Favors that the quest demands out front into 85. To get Archfiend's Favor check S.S.3 on items in bulk. You can manually get all these items quickly from my shop items bots. They're just there to reduce time. Use the shop bots to manually buy each item (Found in S.2 - S.S.1.rar)

S.2 - S.S.2 (Little stacks + Hard AF)
    There are 3-4 items that are in this. They aren't all that stackable and are pretty hard to get. They will annoy the shit outta you and you will constantly have to manage them if you want to finish Willpower Extraction fast and constantly. That is unless you use the aforementioned. These items are the:

Facebreaker of Nulgath which is rewarded from the quest "Kindness" of Nulgath.

The requirements for this quest are:
    Golden Shadow Breaker x1 (Drop from Grand Inquisitor)..........(In this section)
    Shadow Terror Axe x1 (Drop from Bone Terror)..........(In this section)
    Unidentified 13 x1..........(In this section)
    Tainted Gem x5..........(Farmed in S.1)
    Dark Crystal Shard x5.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Diamond of Nulgath x1.........(Farmed in S.1)

The gems, crystals, and diamonds you already got. Use the Dreadrock, Diamond, and Gem of Nulgath bots (Found in S.2 - All the Old Stuff for S.2.rar)Use my Uni 13 Only.dmbot to get the Unidentifed 13 and use my Facebreaker (Boss Drops).dmbot to get the two items. Use my Facebreaker Turnin (Need Items).dmbot bot to turn it in. (Found in S.2 - S.S.2 - Facebreaker.rar)

Sometimes the game DC's me when I turn it in so be wary of that. Also remember that the quest gives you the Facebreaker of Nulgath or the Sightbinder Axe of Nulgath so accept both regardless of which one drops because the quest will give ONE OF THE FOLLOWING which means if you have the Sightbinder on Nulgath in your inventory then it won't drop the Sightbinder again but would rather drop the Facebreaker that you need. If you have both an turn it in then it you will get nothing. So remember, 1) turn it in, 2) get Sightbinder, 3) keep it. 4)Turn it in again, 5) get Facebreaker, repeat steps 4 and 5.

The annoying thing with this is that you need one Facebreaker for each turn in of Willpower Extraction so you need one Unidentified 13 for EACH turn in of Willpower Extraction. You also need an Uni 13 in the inventory to turn in the quest (as a requirement) so you will have to 1) farm at least 1 to get the Facebreaker and 2) farm one more to allow you to turn in Willpower Extraction and to use that Uni 13 to skip farming for the next Facebreaker. You will repeat step 2 constantly. If you get 2 or 3 Uni 13 overnight, good for you. But it won't mean much.

Then there is Unidentified 19. To do this either use my Uni 19.dmbot (Found in S.2 - S.S.2.rar) to do Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance or use the combo of these two threads from meme and SynqZ to do The Assistant. I swear, man, I thought this would be so easy. However, this could take from a few hours to a couple days alone doing Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance.

You also got King Klunk's Crown so use King Klunk.dmbot (Found in S.2 - S.S.2.rar) for that to get it. You also need to get the Dragonfire of Nulgath which you only have to turn in once and then you can use the buyback system to get it back (thank skyitzer for that one) . These two items are honestly clutter.

S.2 - S.S.3 (The mass bulk)
    These guys are there to invest in, use for a while, and refill. They have to be managed but only every once in a while. They are the:

Chaoroot, Necrot, and Doomatter. These guys stack up to 30 and you need 5 for every turn in of Willpower Extraction. Therefore, you have to refill them every 6 turn ins. Doing these overnight will max them out probably. Use my Doomatter.dmbot, Chaoroot.dmbot, Necrot.dmbot (All found in S.2 - S.S.3.rar) and if you want you could use Doomatter + Necrot + Chaoroot.dmbot (Found in S.2 - S.S.3 Several at once)

The Essence of Nulgath. These guys stack up to 100 and you use 10 so every 10 turn ins you will need to refill. My Essence of Nulgath bot is based off of biney's voucher totem bot except without the packet. Use Ess. of Nul.dmbot (Found in S.2 - S.S.3.rar).

Then there is the Archfiend's Favor. You will need this and Nulgath's Approval for ALL the quests. Archfiend's Favor stacks up to 5k and all of it will be used for Enough DOOM for and Archfiend so use my Archfiend's favor + Nul. Approval.dmbot (Found in S.2 - S.S.3 - Several at Once) to get all of it (and use the King Klunk.dmbot bot to nearly maintain the loss from the Mortality Cape of Revontheus) then you can just about leave it without a worry after farming it.

So with all that out of the way you just repeat these steps a bunch and manage your resources to get all the Unidentified 34 you could ever want.

If you are not doing the testing server glitch to get Uni 34 x11 I suggest you 1) get all the bulk resources. 2) Get all the shop items, 3)Bot all the hard items last (Uni 19 last so that you could bot it overnight, turn in the quest [hopefully won't be Disconnected]), get the Uni 34, and bot the rest of the night to get another one. 4)Check your bulk items to see if you need a refill. If so spend a day or a couple on what you need. If not, repeat step 2) and 3).

If you are using the testing server glitch then just make sure the quest ID for Willpower Extraction isn't on any of the bots. If you are using the item stack glitch to do all this in an organized fashion and you somehow able to just add the packets to my own bots, you should probably do the same.

S.3 Nulgath Demands Work................A LOT OF WORK

Doomblade of Destruction
    DoomLord's War Mask
    ShadowFiend Cloak
    Locks of the DoomLord

are EACH won by completing the quest Nulgath Demands Work and choosing which item you want. You need all four to do Enough DOOM for an Archfiend. Unidentified 35 is also needed. The problem is that Uni 35 is a random drop. So each turn in is a risk that Uni 35 will or won't drop. It could be your first or 30th try at Nulgath Demands Work before you get Unidentified 35, so pray to your RNG gods, PRAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Items required:
    Unidentified 13 x1.........(Info on S.2 - S.S.2 - Facebreaker of Nulgath)
    Tainted Gem x15.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Dark Crystal Shard x30.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Diamond of Nulgath x10.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Unidentified 27 x1.........(In this section)
    Voucher of Nulgath x1..........(basically an easier uni 13. In this section)
    Gem of Nulgath (Misc) x15.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Blood Gem of the Archfiend x2..........(Farmed in S.1)
    Golden Hanzo Void x1.........(In this section)
    Unidentified 34 x10..........(Farmed in S.2)

and you must have the following in your inventory:
    Unidentified 13 x1........(Info on S.1 -S.S.2 - Facebreaker of Nulgath)

This quest will hopefully have to be completed only a couple of times. This is split into the stuff you farmed from before in S.1 and S.2, The "New items" you have to farm, and the Golden Hanzo Void, which is it's own thing

Your farming of Crystals, Gems, and Diamonds of Nulgath are important here as the quest uses 10-30 of them. Using the aforementioned Blood Gem bot is also important here as you use 2 per turn in. You will also have some items that mirror items in Willpower Extraction too (Everything found in S.3 - All the Old Stuff for S.3).

Unidentifed 27 / 26. Unidentified 26 = Unidentified 19. Use my Uni 26.dmbot for Uni 26 and look at the Uni 19 info on S.2 - S.S.2 and apply it to Unidentified 26 (The Assistant included). Uni 27 is won from Ordinary Cape Quest so use my Uni 27 (Need Uni 26).dmbot to complete the quest assuming you have Uni 26. (Both are found in S.3.rar)

Voucher of Nulgath. Not the non-member one. So it is probably easier. Use my Voucher of Nul .dmbot for it. I farm the Nulgath larvae to get it. Usually comes up after a couple hours. (Found in S.3.rar)

You will use Unidentified 13 once in this quest out front. Just get the Uni 13 from my Uni 13 Only.dmbot, turn it in, repeat. Apply the same info from S.2 - S.S.2 Facebreaker of Nulgath to this. Particularly the part about Uni 13 (Found in S.3 - All the Old Stuff for S.3.rar). The same for Blood Gems of the Archfiend.

To get the Golden Hanzo Void, merge
    Archfiend's Favor x200..........(Farmed in S.2 - S.S.3)
    Diamond of Nulgath x50...........(Farmed in S.1)
    Tainted Gem x30.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Dark Crystal Shard x15.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Nulgath's Approval x50..........(Farmed in S.2 -S.S.3)
    Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) x1.........(Farmed in S.1)

and the shop is in the Nulgath Diamond Shop.

All of these items were farmed in the previous sections and are in S.3 - All the Old Stuff for Section 3.rar.

Use the merge shop glitch to make doing Nulgath Demands Work much easier.

S.4 Enough DOOM for an Archfiend...........More like Enough farming for my life, am I right?
    So you just farmed your ass off for months now. Hoping that one of your turn-ins of Nulgath Demands Work will get you that Unidentified 35. You think "It could be this one, it could be the next. Or the one after......". You turn it in and you get Unidentified 35 like if it was a dream. You quickly accept it thinking aqw will disconnect you. You think to yourself, finally (and pinch yourself thinking you're just dreaming ). So you think........

NOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this is just the place for you

Items required:
    Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) x1.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Essence of Nulgath x100.........(Farmed in S.2)
    Undead Essence x1,000........(In this section)
    Chaorruption Essence x75........(In this section)
    Essence Potion x5........(In this section)
    Archfiend's Favor x5,000.........(Farmed in S.2)
    Essence of Klunk x1........(In this section)
    Blood Gem of the Archfiend x10.........(Farmed in S.1)
    Living Star Essence x100........(In this section)
    Unidentified 34 x4........(Farmed in S.2)
    Unidentified 35 x1.........(Farmed in S.3)

as well as require the following in your inventory:
    Unidentified 13.........(Farmed in S.2)
    Nulgath's Approval.........(Farmed in S.2)
    Doomblade of Destruction.........(Farmed in S.3)
    DoomLord's War Mask.........(Farmed in S.3)
    ShadowFiend Cloak..........(Farmed in S.3)
    Locks of the DoomLord.........(Farmed in S.3)

So how are you supposed to complete this? So long as you got the Uni 35, 4 Uni 34's, and all the stuff required for the inventory, you only need to get:

Lets start with what you understand least, Essence Potion. That is an Alchemy potion. To get it you will require some Chaoroot and Arashtite Ore as well as a Rank 3 Alchemy Rep because the potion has a base power of 18 which is in the range of the second runestone which can be accessed with the Alchemy Faction Rank 3.

You could get the rep manually (by getting a bunch of Honor Potions and trading them in for Academic Merit and using that to get several reagents [excluding a few like Arashtite ore and Chaoroot] that you can use randomly together in the alchemy game) to increase rep or use meme's sick ass stuff.

Assuming that you know how the alchemy game works you just play the game, click "help please", click the "900+" rep option, click "choose a potion", and choose "mana". If you have Arashtite ore and Chaoroot just play the normal game sequence a couple times until you get enough Essence Potions.

Use the Arashtite ore + Corruption Essence (Don't do last).dmbot (Found in S.4). Luckily for you could save up on time by collecting Arashtite ore and Chaorruption Essences together because the monsters that drop either are on on the same map. Remember though that the Chaorruption Essences drop when you accept the quest Enough DOOM for an Archfiend so I put the quest ID in the bot manager, meaning if it can turn in the quest it will, much to your risk.

Get that 5000 Archfiend Favors I told ya in S.1 and S.2 - S.S.3 and you better have at least 1 Nulgath's Approval to turn in the quest and use the Uni 13 bot (from S.2 - S.S.2 Facebreaker of Nulgath) and use the Non-mem Voucher you've been keeping from S.1 for this quest. Also get 100 Essences of Nulgath (from S.2 - S.S.3) Also remember to use that Chaoroot bot (from S.2 - S.S.3 for the Essence Potions) (All can be found in S.4 - All the Old Stuff for S.4)

For the 100 Living Star Essences, I suggest you first complete the starsinc fortress quests as the only quest that the essences drop from (aka "become the star dominus" [not the rare version]) requires the completion of the last quest and to have the drop from that quest in your inventory to be accessed. You could alternatively use the quest ID for Enough Doom for and Archfiend aka 5260 to get the drop just like Chaoruption Essences

Use my Undead Essence.dmbot and Essence of Klunk.dmbot to get both items (Found in S.4). They are pretty self explanatory

So with all this stuff you just go to tercessuinotlim (yeah, I know exactly how it is spelled know ), and hope to damn that you don't get disconnected when you turn in this quest.

Conclusion
    Assuming that you have completed everything and have your full AFDL set, GG m8. I mentioned a couple people and remember to thank those people for their bots as well as the makers of carbon and lebot who created the platform we use this on. If there is anyone who I forgot to mention reply to this post and if there is additional info anyone wants me to add reply to this post (within the time frame that I can edit a post). I would also like to thank Play_N_Hack and Chaos who proofread my two drafts of this and gave their opinion on it. If there is some formatting or bot problems just ask below .

S.1_mpgh.net.rar virus scan links:
    Jotti
    VirusTotal

S.2_mpgh.net.rar virus scan links:
    Jotti
    VirusTotal

S.3_mpgh.net.rar virus scan links:
    Jotti
    VirusTotal

S.4_mpgh.net.rar virus scan links:
    Jotti
    VirusTotal

If you ever wanna go to tercessuiontlim mpgh.net.rar
    Jotti
    VirusTotal
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Hugo Boss; 12-04-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added vs

2. The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to Rudol Von Stroheim For This Useful Post:

acx69 (12-04-2017),adoresingson (12-27-2016),aidil zaini (10-10-2017),Akanator (06-10-2017),alx_cristi (02-10-2018),Atropos626 (12-09-2016),aydinkzlrmk (04-07-2017),bilbo_buges (01-17-2018),blast_666 (07-31-2017),blaze1089 (02-06-2017),bnywarrior (01-15-2017),Chester1998 (12-06-2017),ChronosXVII (03-13-2017),ClairvoyantDom (12-19-2016),combiy (07-23-2017),Crash23893 (04-01-2017),Dadra (03-13-2017),daydiasbr (11-20-2018),denzaga2 (04-05-2017),Deviljean780 (01-29-2017),Didosforte (05-20-2017),DML1234 (11-14-2021),dogeislame (12-04-2016),EARHaehaeryhaey4erherh (04-01-2017),erickalightwood (02-26-2018),FoldingBag (08-11-2017),frostcrossxd (01-21-2018),garciathenorm (07-17-2019),gintautasltu (06-18-2017),habibshidqi (12-05-2016),hdialga (04-19-2017),HDMarcus (09-25-2018),joao.pedro_lopes (12-18-2016),justlookingforanswers (11-16-2017),kendow (09-13-2017),kevinshu098 (03-25-2017),kontoljaran11 (06-17-2019),korayka95 (07-15-2018),kravei (01-23-2021),lad0s (08-12-2017),leonidas8844 (08-08-2017),Low wage (09-06-2020),matxicexzero (09-18-2017),memo ramd (06-22-2017),Missing He (01-07-2017),Narsas321 (10-25-2019),nichakul102 (09-21-2018),nigel1389 (01-02-2017),Omega Supreme (06-12-2017),painbowslash (03-06-2017),Patenja (02-19-2017),polim1 (06-13-2017),Quesooo (10-24-2018),rapx (03-19-2020),rebelprize666 (05-26-2017),reureu (07-29-2017),Ryberius (04-30-2017),sananeoc123 (05-17-2019),Sancnea (03-01-2017),Sealed_Knight (10-03-2017),selteryo (11-14-2017),shidqiaz (12-11-2017),sifyri (02-03-2018),Six (04-15-2017),skullking225 (09-17-2017),Skyguardrep (01-24-2019),Stagonos (06-09-2017),Stormend (12-08-2016),swordax123 (01-03-2017),timo1233 (12-19-2016),TitioCake (12-16-2017),tonguetied (02-16-2017),trainerstar3 (05-27-2017),wayne1202 (12-29-2017),xemans (01-15-2017),xEternia (06-20-2017),xrisor (05-23-2017),Yato_KamiSama (06-04-2017),Yinty (12-25-2016),zadkiel2 (12-05-2016),zeruelxxx (01-19-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Amazing job on the guide Edgy, you did good work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just marvelous.
    Can see your dedication to help the community through all those piles of text.
    You serve this community well, my friend.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    //Approved, file appears safe.

I've also added the corresponding virus scans to your original post.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    Just after i got the set u posted it but thanks BTW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So you guys know...

If you use the Merge Shop Glitch (Golden Hanzo Void), BuyBack (Dragonfire of Nulgath), Testing Server Glitch (Uni 34) and get lucky for Uni 35 (I got mine in the 2nd turn ), you could take...

1-2 Weeks.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    Well put dude. This shows so much dedication. Made me tear up a little.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    Well put dude. This shows so much dedication. Made me tear up a little.
    A week of time lets you do some gnarly stuff m8

Thanks
    I can't use most of your bots with LeBot 8.4. For example, when I try to use your blood fiend gem's bot, it says "join citadel, m22..." as the first function and when I start the bot, the bot would say "join object-object" and just not work. Furthermore, the bot itself doesn't have any pickups, map changing so how would it work for the quest "kiss the void"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    So you guys know...

If you use the Merge Shop Glitch (Golden Hanzo Void), BuyBack (Dragonfire of Nulgath), Testing Server Glitch (Uni 34) and get lucky for Uni 35 (I got mine in the 2nd turn ), you could take...

1-2 Weeks.
    Honestly it's really weird that BLoD and Dragonfire aren't showing up in my buyback shop after using them as reagents for other items.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Are you sure? I just finished the "Build Drakath's Armor" quest today and the BLoD appeared in my BuyBack shop.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos626 View Post
    I can't use most of your bots with LeBot 8.4. For example, when I try to use your blood fiend gem's bot, it says "join citadel, m22..." as the first function and when I start the bot, the bot would say "join object-object" and just not work. Furthermore, the bot itself doesn't have any pickups, map changing so how would it work for the quest "kiss the void"?
    Guess you didn't know, the Link to Woods bot is a bot for Carbon and mine for BLoodgems are basically the same thing. Guess I must've assumed that Blood Gems would obviously be picked up as thing for Carbon by readers, not lebot 8.4 (and I may have forgot that it was my only non-lebot bot ). Sorry. Just download either Carbon 1.8 or Carbon 1.7.9 and run the bot program. Arguably you'll achieve far more with Carbon for Blood gems than you ever would with lebot. I think that is the only bot that isn't for lebot 8.4. If there is others do tell.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 12-11-2016 at 09:31 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudol Von Stroheim For This Useful Post:

Atropos626 (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Ah dang, no wonder. I can't load Carbon because they don't have a mac version Do you know of a solution?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ah dang, no wonder. I can't load Carbon because they don't have a mac version Do you know of a solution?
    Any mac experts here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well, it's been almost a week and no experts have come. Not sure if this would work for you but maybe either use one of the generic bots (which are inefficient ways of getting blood gems or maybe use a vpn to run windows programs on a mac (which does have some downsides)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast