Thread: Just grand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Unhappy Just grand.

everyone talking about banns and I looked at my account and cried...
    ugh its not that easy to shell out 100$ everytime you hack a game let alone when you have over 200 games on that account but didnt want to get a vac ban for anything. lets just remember, Not everyone is rich heck thats why half of the people are on mpgh cause why would they pay for hacks when its free, then you start the controversy of free .v.s paid. anyway just sad I got my first vac ban xD after 3 years of hacking on steam lol.

Last edited by bog624; 11-14-2015 at 11:09 AM.
    Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    *le wild bog is hunting in his natural habitat....le wild bog sees pray...le wild bog uses HACK....le wild bog wins....le wild bog is evolving....le wild bog is now le wild gob*

LE WILD BOG IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

LE WILD GOB IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

TEH FINAL EVOLUTION OF LE WILD BOG : POKEDEX ENTRY

Thanks
    That's why real hackers decided to learn programming to avoid downloading from some random site and getting banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
    That's why real hackers decided to learn programming to avoid downloading from some random site and getting banned.
    Lol i got banned for creating a c++/java (java just for the gui) create a class hack. It would let you change your class without client restrictions, so it could bypass all wildcards, and let you use any weapon/equipment without being the proper level/having it unlocked. No matter what you do unless you have a very clear understanding of how VAC/TAC works, how to not get caught by it or how to bypass it if you do get caught, then you should just not hack on any vac game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanFalterJr View Post
    Vouch for Gratin, he went first, i gave him the items. Easy trader trustworthy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
    Lol i got banned for creating a c++/java (java just for the gui) create a class hack. It would let you change your class without client restrictions, so it could bypass all wildcards, and let you use any weapon/equipment without being the proper level/having it unlocked. No matter what you do unless you have a very clear understanding of how VAC/TAC works, how to not get caught by it or how to bypass it if you do get caught, then you should just not hack on any vac game ever.
    It's common sense. You do know your profile information is being stored on THEIR servers right? Don't you think if you're level 10, played 2 hours of the game and have diamond camo, 1337 perks etc would NOT make it seem like you're hacking? Treyarch does check their players logs, you know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's common sense. You do know your profile information is being stored on THEIR servers right? Don't you think if you're level 10, played 2 hours of the game and have diamond camo, 1337 perks etc would NOT make it seem like you're hacking? Treyarch does check their players logs, you know.
    Thats not at all how it works. Vac saw that I edited memory and proceeded to ban.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
    Thats not at all how it works. Vac saw that I edited memory and proceeded to ban.
    Did ... did you just tell me how TAC works?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Did ... did you just tell me how TAC works?
    I have no clue. I'm just some nub trying to learn. I have no clue how tac/vac works, my apologies.