Is there a free farming bot for tankionline anyone could lend me? I would like one. Details:

Tanki Online farming Bots
Farming bots are programs that take control of your Tanki Online account in order to farm crystals automatically. Now the main way how bot farming works in TO is mining: The bot will buy mines, then place them in statistically important places on the map and then hide, allowing the bot to pretty much passively collect kills and therefor crystals allowing you to buy more hulls, guns and other goodies. This is also a really effective way of leveling up without having to spend 100s of hours farming matches. Bots are not really able to actively participate in fights, since they would not only need and ESP hack for that, but also some kind of auto aiming software and having all 3 in one packet is nearly impossible, since each is really hard to maintain and update. So yea, while farming bots in Tanky Online do work and are possible to run, we do not expect to see a lot of them. Again, the main reason why is that not a lot of people know how to create botting software for flash games.

A quote from *********.net
Also I would like it soon. (that's a please)