Exclamation[VERY HELPFULLY] ULTRA FAST BRIGHTOAK REP BOT! (1500 REP EVERY 1 SECS)

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
[VERY HELPFULLY] ULTRA FAST BRIGHTOAK REP BOT! (1500 REP EVERY 1 SECS)
Hi Bro

This is ULTRA FAST BRIGHTOAK REP BOT!

You will get 1500 REP EVERY 1 SECS (or 2 secs) or 3000 REP (with rep boost)

This is very HELPFULLY, you will get rank 10 brightoak in 10 Min

or 5 Min with Rep boost.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Than, how to use?

YOU MUST COMPLETE QUEST IN RIVENSYLTH THAN COMPLETE QUEST IN ELFHAME STOP IN QUEST "Unlocking the Guardian's Mouth"

1. Download the bot, than unzip
2. F3, Load the .dmbot in Le Bot, than F3 again to hide
3. Than you must /join elfhame
4. F2, than checklist on "Skip Cutscene"
5. F3 again to show, than checklist "Enable"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Screenshot :

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Virus Scans :

Jooti : https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/kj1t77xo3mⓘ
VirusTotal : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1454184788/ⓘ

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

PLEASE GIVE "THANKS" TO ME

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

BUAT ORANG INDO, YANG MEMANFAATKAN INI UNTUK JOKI, GUE SUMPAHIN DAGANGAN ELU GAAKAN LAKU SETERUSNYA, DAN JUGA MANDUL, AMIN...
Ultra Fast BrightOak by RasyiidWho_mpgh.net.zip498 B · 6,201 downloads Clean
File appears to be safe, approved.

//Approved
Wow, extremely empressed man. Thanks.
Incredibly fast. Thanks for making this.
This is really helpful! Thanks! I never know how those "get map item" thing works.

P.s. this is legit. I actually farmed this quest by hand before, which is pretty effective. I just learned that this kind of quest items can be acquired using commands.

P.p.s. sorry if this is disturbing, but actually it is then*. Than is used for comparison whilst then is for cause-and-effect relationship.
What is the world is this? o.O I thought it was just a bad troll when I saw the name of the thread.
I was lucky that i spotted this before completing the quest-line for myself.
But remember not to log off or anything or even leave Elfhame, it will remove all the other quests but the final one.
Nice.

100% Work 30/01/2016
Looks like it's time for me to actually do the storyline
What trainer did you make this on? I just wanna know so I don't leave it on either Carbon or Le Bot because the commands aren't universal for either.
Quote Originally Posted by googler12341234 View Post
What trainer did you make this on? I just wanna know so I don't leave it on either Carbon or Le Bot because the commands aren't universal for either.
Use Le Bot 8.4 than follow tutorial sir...
I always get disconnected.
Quote Originally Posted by Kin01 View Post
I always get disconnected.
Unless you are using Le Bot 8.4, it's probably an issue on your end (e.g bad internet).
whoa , thanks dude . ntapz.

waiting for the next bot
Quote Originally Posted by hecate2 View Post
whoa , thanks dude . ntapz.

waiting for the next bot
Sip, jangan jadiin uang, ini untuk berbagi gratis, bukan untuk diperjual-belikan.
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?