LightbulbSolvedCan someone Create Druid Grove rep bot / Spellcrafting rep bot ?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can someone Create Druid Grove rep bot / Spellcrafting rep bot ?
the title say it
Look down in older post, I imagine someone has already made this bot. Or you can go in bot manager and make it yourself, good luck!
He just update Necro Crypt rep bot, I just need druid grove and spellcrafting.
Quote Originally Posted by J777 View Post
Look down in older post, I imagine someone has already made this bot. Or you can go in bot manager and make it yourself, good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Bogy30 View Post
He just update Necro Crypt rep bot, I just need druid grove and spellcrafting.
Well....., It's kinda hard, Since when you start the bot. Instead of attacking the rocks. It attacks random monsters even If I put the name of the monster to attack So I didn't include the bot....., But if you insist I can make 1

Quest ID: 3049 - Druid Grove
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?