Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Fitbit HR | $25 Each | EU & US | Cheap & Safe

Welcome to my Fitbit Shop.

At the moment I am only providing HR's

Charge HR = $25

This is a very simple thread and service

For the beginning I will let users Pay half before confirmation and half after confirmation

Shipping to some places in Europe and US for the moment, not doing any orders apart from EU/US

I ONLY accept Amazon Gift cards.

I will provide 2 vouch copies to anyone who is eligible (Vouches only for US customers)

Please keep an eye on this thread before spamming me, I am only available during some hours of the day during work days.

• If you use my service, you automatically agree to the Terms of Service.
    • Trusted Members can pay upon confirmation.
    • I Have the right to refuse to deal with anyone.
    • If your order gets cancelled, I am not responsible and will NOT provide a refund, however I will try to get your order one more time FREE of charge, but you will have to give me different details to the previous order.
    • I will provide a full refund if I fail to obtain a CONFIRMATION.
    • You can pay half the price before and the other half after receiving confirmation. Failure to pay will result in consequence.
    • I have the right to change the Terms of Service anytime I want.
    Last edited by Vikingster; 02-16-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can I get a vouch copy?
    If yes PM me so I can give you my skype.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Can I get a vouch copy?
    If yes PM me so I can give you my skype.
    Yes you can I have sent you a pm

- - - Updated - - -

Not doing any orders apart from EU/US, just learned Fitbit don't like shipping to Egypt , sorry @[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    add me on skype ship to spain?¿

Thanks
    another seller with awful TOS. Fitbit has a fraud department now and can easily cancel orders after confirmation. In fact it happens all the time now and is far from a guarantee. You should change your TOS to you allow refunds if the order fails to be shipped out. I personally lost about 40$ to a similar fitbit service with an awful TOS before, so just a warning to people before you use this service. Just a precaution when dealing with these services that favor the seller more than the buyer.
    Last edited by Lightningsnail; 02-15-2016 at 04:12 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightningsnail For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (02-15-2016),sumloli (02-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just be cautious buyers that you won't get a refund if your order gets cancelled. Pay attention to TOS.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Lightningsnail (02-15-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Just be cautious buyers that you won't get a refund if your order gets cancelled. Pay attention to TOS.
    Thanks for the heads up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyssa al Ghul For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (02-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    add me on skype ship to spain?¿
    I will try, later today when am back from school

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningsnail View Post
    another seller with awful TOS. Fitbit has a fraud department now and can easily cancel orders after confirmation. In fact it happens all the time now and is far from a guarantee. You should change your TOS to you allow refunds if the order fails to be shipped out. I personally lost about 40$ to a similar fitbit service with an awful TOS before, so just a warning to people before you use this service. Just a precaution when dealing with these services that favor the seller more than the buyer.
    Fitbit's cancellation is dependent on you, the customer who provides the details. If you give the vendor details you have previously used multiples times or try to get more devices while waiting for one to be shipped, your order gets cancelled. Why would I be responsible for your mistakes ? The only responsibility I have as a vendor is to get you, the customer, a confirmation. Whether they ship to you or not is up to you ! for all I know you have a black listed name/address etc.. So why would I waste my time doing your order if your giving me black listed details ? I will not be providing a refund, however I will add something new to the TOS.

From now on, if the order doesn't get shipped I will try to do the order once more ( for FREE ), however, I will require different details to the previously failed order.

Thanks for the tip.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingster View Post
    I will try, later today when am back from school

- - - Updated - - -

Fitbit's cancellation is dependent on you, the customer who provides the details. If you give the vendor details you have previously used multiples times or try to get more devices while waiting for one to be shipped, your order gets cancelled. Why would I be responsible for your mistakes ? The only responsibility I have as a vendor is to get you, the customer, a confirmation. Whether they ship to you or not is up to you ! for all I know you have a black listed name/address etc.. So why would I waste my time doing your order if your giving me black listed details ? I will not be providing a refund, however I will add something new to the TOS.

From now on, if the order doesn't get shipped I will try to do the order once more ( for FREE ), however, I will require different details to the previously failed order.

Thanks for the tip.
    Out of 5 fresh addresses, I've had 2 Surge orders cancelled to 2 different addresses in the past 3 weeks (I'm getting Surges for friends). Fitbit has gotten alot harder since they developed a fraud department. I just hate that sellers can get accounts for literally a few bucks and charge 1000-2500% more for the SE alone and not even guarantee a shipped product. That just screams pure laziness and incompetence to me. I hate penny pinchers that want MORE money if the SE fails because I know damn well the most sellers lose is a few bucks and a little bit of their time, while buyers can lose out on 25-45$ depending on fitbit being SE'ed. Like I said, I literally lost $40 when i first tried to get a Surge and the seller wanted me to repay him again for attempting to redo a cancelled order. I was shocked that he was unwilling to offer another attempt free of charge or a refund (this guy that I'm referring to is Wolverine btw).

FYI, my go to guy for Surges now (Gravity) offers 1 attempt if the order is cancelled and if that fails, he gives the buyer a full refund. That is a confident seller my friend. If Wolverine had a half decent TOS, he could of easily had 5 more sales from me, but thats what happens when you apply shitting rules against buyers, people take their business somewhere else
    Last edited by Lightningsnail; 02-16-2016 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    LOL Worldwide is not some parts of EU and US

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Requesting one of the admins to close this thread please, not providing the service anymore, out of accounts.