Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

I do read them, and what is your point?

So, you have 2 accounts to post on your own thread? The second account of yours is "@Anderson1290"

Oh, so you listen/watch something to understand what makes him so special? Every single person would know that its his dancing, I don't like him either and I know its his dancing since I'm not half autistic to not know that. But I guess you didn't notice his dancing while watching shit dozen of his music videos gives me a doubts that you are just an idiot.

Oh, so now you compare me to your 12-year-old sister. Makes so much sense towards to someone who is 10-years-older than your 12-year-old sister who probably still goes to school to learn something which she can learn at home, very accurate.

You edited your post into "wowwwwwwww" thinking that I wont notice it? Tell me about being fucktard.

IT IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG HAHAHA, good job nigga.
    It doesn't say the reply was edited.

I personally don't like Drake's music, it doesn't sound good at all to me. By no means does this mean I'm jealous, the person who made this thread isn't "jealous" simply for not liking Drake, saying that just makes you seem stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean anything, people have different music tastes.
    Basically every reply to this thread so far has been stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean I won't listen to their music, how am I supposed to know if I don't like an artist if I haven't listened to them? Also, tastes change so listening to random music (even ones you haven't liked) from time to time doesn't hurt.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

Thanks
    I don't like his music but people who do like his music, can tell you specifically why they like his music.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

It doesn't say the reply was edited.

I personally don't like Drake's music, it doesn't sound good at all to me. By no means does this mean I'm jealous, the person who made this thread isn't "jealous" simply for not liking Drake, saying that just makes you seem stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean anything, people have different music tastes.
    Basically every reply to this thread so far has been stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean I won't listen to their music, how am I supposed to know if I don't like an artist if I haven't listened to them? Also, tastes change so listening to random music (even ones you haven't liked) from time to time doesn't hurt.
    It was edited.. Sometimes post can be edited without "editing" showing up. I've done it multiple times, if it wasn't edited then how come I got his previous post?

edit like now. A staff member can confirm that the post was edited while I quoted him having the post which he did.
    Last edited by Charion; 03-13-2016 at 04:59 AM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander the Panda View Post

It was edited.. Sometimes post can be edited without "editing" showing up. I've done it multiple times, if it wasn't edited then how come I got his previous post?

edit like now. A staff member can confirm that the post was edited while I quoted him having the post which he did.
    I've never seen it happen, it's never happened to me either. But, I could be wrong so I'm not arguing with you, I just wanted to point out that there was no indication that it was edited.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I've never seen it happen, it's never happened to me either. But, I could be wrong so I'm not arguing with you, I just wanted to point out that there was no indication that it was edited.
    Yeah, I noticed.

One way to know this is that the post could have been edited right after the post was made or when you visit the post and it says one thing but when reply with quote then shows another, which is what happened to me.

You can do this right after posting a reply and you only limited to 1 minute for it not to turn up but yeah lets not argue
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    his hotline bling

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sappypizzaguy For This Useful Post:

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    autotune .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    he can't sing, but his music beats are good my top list:

1) Headlines
    2) started from my bottom
    3) HYFR
    4) moment for life

these are the ones which come in to my head

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    OvO > you.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Finally, someone said it. I don't know why these people (the ones who are hating on my thread) are getting all offensive and salty. Thought I wouldn't reply to this thread again due to the majority of people replying with all their stupidity and hatred. Furthermore, I already stated earlier that it's a mere opinion and they should chill, but no, they just had to raged like an obnoxious hoe.

For those future dumbos who are going to hate on my thread and waste their time to call me "stupid" or whatever (like Sander the Wanker), do know that the most clever way to response to a thread that displease you, is to ignore them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson1290 View Post
    Finally, someone said it. I don't know why these people (the ones who are hating on my thread) are getting all offensive and salty. Thought I wouldn't reply to this thread again due to the majority of people replying with all their stupidity and hatred. Furthermore, I already stated earlier that it's a mere opinion and they should chill, but no, they just had to raged like an obnoxious hoe.

For those future dumbos who are going to hate on my thread and waste their time to call me "stupid" or whatever (like Sander the Panda), do know that the most clever way to response to a thread that displease you, is to ignore them.
    You want a clever opinion?
    -Everyone is popular in a lot of stupid ways, him being one of them. Feeling better now?

You sure hell get mad over of such easy things, this is a forum for crying out loud, people troll here, not like those other forums which are trolling free or what the fuck ever, and you calling us "salty" (totally something which Twitch people now use over mad) and offensive is just beyond more stupid than I have ever stupid seen before and honestly, you call us being not chill without even knowing us is very funny.

Were weren't HATING on your thread you little dumbo, we were trolling your thread for such a stupid question, I though intelligent people such as yourself could figure out that there are lot of things people are popular for, but no..

And honestly, you calling me Sander The Wanker makes you definitely very clever and smart..
    -You must be 12 to use a insult like that on someone Mr. Anderson / Magical Bamboon.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Dance.
    'nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

You want a clever opinion?
    -Everyone is popular in a lot of stupid ways, him being one of them. Feeling better now?
    How is that a clever opinion? Good lord, your logic is really shit #Keepingitrealhomeboy

You sure hell get mad over of such easy things, this is a forum for crying out loud, people troll here, not like those other forums which are trolling free or what the fuck ever, and you calling us "salty" (totally something which Twitch people now use over mad) and offensive is just beyond more stupid than I have ever stupid seen before and honestly, you call us being not chill without even knowing us is very funny.
    I know there are trolls here, but do remember that there are obnoxious ones and funny ones. I actually laughed at raple's comment, but yours was just looking too obnoxious.
    If only you could not look so tryhard/obnoxious when trolling.

Were weren't HATING on your thread you little dumbo
    What do you mean "we"? You're the only one I mentioned, get your facts right you dumbo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I though intelligent people such as yourself could figure out that there are lot of things people are popular for, but no..
    First of all, let me just say that I never claimed myself as an intelligent person. Second, not everyone knows shit why this thing is popular and this isn't. If I would've don't you think I wouldn't be asking this question? Another fucked up logic from dumbodore

You must be 12 to use a insult like that on someone
    And you must be 8 for not knowing that "Wanker" is the most common cuss in Brit
    Furthermore, you're making me laugh, due to the fact that you call me "12" even though you've been trying your best since earlier to copy my cuss. Lol, kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, how I love seeing your arguments contradict each other/past comments. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by Anderson1290; 03-13-2016 at 10:52 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    i don't know who this drake is tbh i only know Nathan drake from uncharted games

22. The Following User Says Thank You to darth-nox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Look at your arguments, and your so-called "saying". Another proof that you, yourself, contradicts too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darth-nox View Post
    i don't know who this drake is tbh i only know Nathan drake from uncharted games
    The guy who sang Hotline bling, rings any bell? No?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast